d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Thinking Of Buying This Guitar > Need Opinions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46.90
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2009 02:33am
well i went down to this music store its owned by some guy he's pretty cool u know
i said looking for a les paul sorta guitar ....i saw a epiphone standard had a little play with
it fucking good imo ..then he told me about greg bennet guitars i never heard of em he
said there better then epiphones for half the price had a little play with (the bellow)
just as good if not better then the epiphone need other ppl's opinion on this

( also why would he just try to sell me a guitar going for about half the epi's price when i was clearly going to buy it...this is why i trust this guy he's not really trying to make a fuckload of monay)

http://www.gregbennettguitars.com/av3.html
Gold: 25.00
Aug 13 2009 01:19pm
IMO If your choosing between those two, buy the Epiphone Standard. He is probably trying to sell you that Samick guitar because he knows your new, and is trying to sell a guitar no one wants to buy, because its a off-brand model guitar. If you ever got tired of say the Epi, you could easily resell it or upgrade.... that other guitar would have to be basically given away to get rid of it... no one would wants it.
Aug 13 2009 11:05pm
Quote (MyExitEmergency @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 05:19am)
IMO  If your choosing between those two, buy the Epiphone Standard. He is probably trying to sell you that  Samick guitar because he knows your new, and is trying to sell a guitar no one wants to buy, because its a off-brand model guitar.  If you ever got tired of say the Epi, you could easily resell it or upgrade.... that other guitar would have to be basically given away to get rid of it... no one would wants it.

he actuly didnt have the one i linked in stock i played on a lower priced greg bennet it was still pretty good he said he didnt have any in stock cuz he sold out?

Aug 14 2009 04:14pm
Quote (MyExitEmergency @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 05:19am)
IMO  If your choosing between those two, buy the Epiphone Standard.  He is probably trying to sell you that  Samick guitar because he knows your new, and is trying to sell a guitar no one wants to buy, because its a off-brand model guitar.  If you ever got tired of say the Epi, you could easily resell it or upgrade.... that other guitar would have to be basically given away to get rid of it... no one would wants it.

the epi is double the price of the samock and im only a teen so it seems a bit far away u know
even if im gona buy the samock its gona take me about another 9 weeks to get enuf money

and the guy that owns the music store just if he's trying to get me to buy it cuz no one wants it he doesnt have any in stock he has to order it and he just lost
500 dollers cuz i was gona buy the epi when i got enuf money
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll