d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Cnc On Local Band.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,913.00
Jul 29 2009 09:07am
I feel this belongs here more so than the other forum because I'm looking for other artists opinions!

I have a friend who's been writing music and playing in local bands for quite awhile now... myself and many others think he should try and push to do more with his skills. I was curious to see if there were any honest opinions about his music and perhaps some honest suggestions on things to improve on.

Obviously, his style of music isn't going to change - and if you don't like it then I apologize but that's not something we can change nor I need suggested. I'm looking for opinions on the other aspects of his music.

Band Name: 00 the Rabbit
www.myspace.com/00therabbit
A particular favorite is Naysayer - and they do a mean ass cover of Grounds for Divorce by Elbow.

You can listen to some examples on his myspace account. I hoping his lazy ass will get up and make a real website... something I'll probably have to do for him.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2009 09:25am
I actually really dig that, very fresh.
Gold: 2,913.00
Jul 29 2009 10:10am
Other than a 'freshness' is there something in particular you like about it so that possibly he can focus on that more?
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2009 10:45am
The way the vocals are layered i think is really cool,
I would love to see this performed. Plus the percussion on Judas Blues is awesome,
it makes such a light feel, reminds of Born Ruffians.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll