d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Does Anyone Here Have A Sustainiac? > Need Help W/ Problems
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2009 05:25pm
i had my friend who knows a lot about guitars set up the sustainiac that took a few days, and after it all it didnt work

he had his brother do it, didn't work

now i did it, everything works except the sustain itself. when the toggle switch is in the off position it works perfectly fine, then when its turned on there is no sustain at all and it barely works, it makes loud high pitched noises, and if i move it, it makes alot of static.

i have a Jackson dk2 - yea they make Jackson d2ks that has sustainiac.. but i didn't know about that until it was too late -_-

the cavity is extremely small and i can barely fit the circuit board in, so i was deciding whether to make the cavity bigger and if so i have no idea how

if anybody can help me make the cavity bigger and help me set this up i would appreciate it ALOT! i would prolly donate fg aswell
Gold: 44.25
Apr 7 2009 02:52pm
Is it powered? My guitarist has a sustainiac as well. Make sure your battery is strong.

Also, double check your wiring. If all else fails, bring it to a pro guitar tech and get his/her input.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll