d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Theremin Info > Looking For Knowledgeable Info
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,635.00
Mar 10 2009 01:09pm
Alright here's the deal. I've been signed to an independent label and producing the music on my own isn't a problem, but it's not entertaining to watch. They're were talking about booking localish live shows for me to perform. I'd only be playing a keyboard with a microphone; and there's the issue. It's not much to look at so I figured I'd incorporate an instrument that requires some body movement and still produces electronic/trip hop sounds... and I'd like to use a Theremin. I know some basic information about them but I've just never put my hands on one. But none-the-less here's my question: What would a quality sounding Theremin capable(if at all) with midi, logic pro, typical midi controllers. If none art that's fine. I just want a good Theremin and I didn't want to be limited to the Japanese companies and Moog. Money is no object.

Bolded for tl;dr

As for who I am; that's irrelevant and I won't answer.
Why ask d2jsp; it's one of the many forums I use and I've had no other luck anywhere else. (Not many people even know what the hell a Theremin is.)

Thanks in advance.
Gold: 4,883.80
Mar 13 2009 06:59am
Man i spent ages trying to track down the one Bill Bailey uses and John OTway, but alas, i couldn't find any info
I'll keep checking though dude!
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll