d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Will Write U Music 4 Fg > I Will Write Music For Forum Gold
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.01
Mar 9 2009 01:53pm
So I am new to this whole forum gold system and just signed up mar 2009 and it seems like its pretty hard to get the stuff.. so I will use the talents that I have to earn fg. If you give me forum gold I will write you any type of sheet music that you would like. If you have a midi converter of sometype, i.e noteworthy or powertabs, etc. I will write you a song using those programs. I can write anything from classical any era to modern day metal, hip hop arrangements, jazz, choral ensemble music, 21 century antonal music, and the list goes on. I can also arrange and compose medleys for video game music or w/e u want. really if you name it I will wrtite it. If you want something based on difficulty I can do that as well. So if you play organ and want a beginners fugue for brittney spears opps I did it again with a dark tone to it, I can write it for you. This is the only way I know how to start earning sum fg so please dont hold back.
Gold: 2,496.00
Mar 10 2009 01:42am
Cool idea smile.gif

So it would be possible to send you a song, and you would be able to make notes ( maybe tabs for the guitar ? ) out of it ?
Because I would maybe need that for some songs, and don't really need my fg anyways.

Regards
Gold: 8,653.74
Mar 10 2009 09:44am
Quote (Fisherdec @ Mon, Mar 9 2009, 12:53pm)
So I am new to this whole forum gold system and just signed up mar 2009 and it seems like its pretty hard to get the stuff.. so I will use the talents that I have to earn fg. If you give me forum gold I will write you any type of sheet music that you would like. If you have a midi converter of sometype, i.e noteworthy or powertabs, etc. I will write you a song using those programs. I can write anything from classical any era to modern day metal, hip hop arrangements, jazz, choral ensemble music, 21 century antonal music, and the list goes on. I can also arrange and compose medleys for video game music or w/e u want. really if you name it I will wrtite it. If you want something based on difficulty I can do that as well. So if you play organ and want a beginners fugue for brittney spears opps I did it again with a dark tone to it, I can write it for you. This is the only way I know how to start earning sum fg so please dont hold back.

I'd hire you if you work before payment.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 10 2009 12:10pm
Quote (Fisherdec @ Mon, Mar 9 2009, 03:53pm)

you should post an example of your work if you want anyone to take you seriously. Also you should clarify that you're not looking for payment up front.

Quote (ZaftigFetus @ Tue, Mar 10 2009, 03:42am)
Cool idea smile.gif

So it would be possible to send you a song, and you would be able to make notes ( maybe tabs for the guitar ? ) out of it ?
Because I would maybe need that for some songs, and don't really need my fg anyways.

Regards

If you need some songs tabbed, PM me and I'll let you know if I can do it.
Mar 10 2009 10:42pm
yes zaftigfetus I can make your music if you send me the song into notes and transpose it. If there is a guitar i may need to get fret numbers from you for certain sections, but I can write out the notes and put it all in the correct order. And Jebsus your right I'll see if I can figure out how to post some examples but most of it is in .midi form. I'll post something later about the details but I am actually somewhat busy already writing out music for my own band so just give me a little time.

oh and onepagememory i will get back to you as soon as I figure out a sufficient system.

This post was edited by Fisherdec on Mar 10 2009 10:44pm
Gold: 9,960.00
Mar 11 2009 07:49am
can you do it for Guitar Pro ?
Mar 11 2009 09:06am
well archony i just tried downloading guitar pro but it seems its only a 15 day demo, so i doubt i will be using it as long as its not free, but i dont think it should be a problem because I tried importing a midi file with it and it worked so it shouldn't be a problem anyway. You just have to open the file as a .midi.
Mar 12 2009 01:45pm
well guys if someone knew a website I can upload .midi files or .ptb files I could post an example I just made but I am having trouble and can't find any sites that allow me to upload midi files and give them a URL.
Gold: 2.57
Mar 12 2009 02:46pm
just get an illegal version of guitar pro. http://www.warez-bb.org

Mar 13 2009 10:22am
Thanx for the link Whoracle but I can't seem to find guitar pro amidst all the other junk. If you could send a direct link it'd be greatly appreciated
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll