d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > I Have Come To Find...
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 20 2009 11:57pm
That this site is lacking in the music forum... this is a disgrace to all music.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 20 2009 11:59pm
Oh, my, god.

How could we have let you down? Fuck, I'll get right on this. Thanks for letting us know man.
Gold: 620.96
Jan 21 2009 08:28am
YA RLY
Gold: 205.00
Jan 21 2009 09:21am
I stay in here, Hoping to get alot more different styles of music, but you know? people have their own opinions :/
Gold: 319.66
Jan 21 2009 05:43pm
Jan 22 2009 06:02am
Half of you guys say you can play but have absolutely no clue about any instrument [Have talked w\ a few people just for kicks] a portion of the forum listens to complete trash music such as slipknot and then there is the other small percet that actually knows what the fuck there talking about.
Gold: 0.79
Jan 22 2009 06:27am
Because people get nagged or ignored if they listen to music like pop, rap, jazz etc. I like all* music. Some genres more then others of course, but I find all* music to be good

*all = almost all
Gold: 1.00
Jan 22 2009 01:01pm
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 07:02am)
Half of you guys say you can play but have absolutely no clue about any instrument [Have talked w\ a few people just for kicks] a portion of the forum listens to complete trash music such as slipknot and then there is the other small percet that actually knows what the fuck there talking about.

You probably don't know shit about good music. You see biased people crucifying specific genres and go along with it.
It's human nature to want to feel superior to others, you don't like certain genres and because you feel that way it must be right and anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or a "poser". I hate country music, but it's a legitimate genre and I can understand that the musicians worked hard on the music and wrote that music to express themselves. I hate rap but I understand that the rappers are just expressing themselves.
I hate Slipknot, but it's a legitimate band as well, so I'm not going to judge others who listen to it. Go crai.
Gold: 2.57
Jan 22 2009 01:47pm
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 12:02pm)

So why the fuck did you come to this forum just to insult it? What have you been reading every post in the forum yet you have not posted anything?

If you knew a lot about music you would know that everyone has their own opinion, and this is the INTERNET, a place where people are VERY VOCAL about their opinions, regardless of how uninformed they are.

Jan 22 2009 08:24pm
You probably don't know shit about good music. You see biased people crucifying specific genres and go along with it.
It's human nature to want to feel superior to others, you don't like certain genres and because you feel that way it must be right and anyone who disagrees with you is stupid or a "poser". I hate country music, but it's a legitimate genre and I can understand that the musicians worked hard on the music and wrote that music to express themselves. I hate rap but I understand that the rappers are just expressing themselves.
I hate Slipknot, but it's a legitimate band as well, so I'm not going to judge others who listen to it. Go crai

I believe all of my 12 years playing guitar has allowed me to know what music is good or bad. I think my 5 years of playing paino\keyboards has allowed me to know what music is good or bad. I believe my 3 years of playing drums has allowed me to know what music is good or bad.

Talent is not opinionated my friend you either have it or you don't.

Some rappers yes they are expressing themself but when you get these stupid ass people like 50 cent, Ti and whom ever that talk about what a G they are because they grew up on the streets when half of there asses don't even know what the ghetto is.

Slipknot is formed of a bunch of tools who stole there whole live act from mushroomhead as well as there riffs from bands like mushroomhead, bile, pantera and just made them udder trash because mick tompson or w\e his name is has the guitar skill of someone who has played 3-4 months. The only thing in that band that keeps them going and still mentioned in the musician world is there drummer.

Quote (wh0racLe @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 07:47pm)
So why the fuck did you come to this forum just to insult it? What have you been reading every post in the forum yet you have not posted anything?

If you knew a lot about music you would know that everyone has their own opinion, and this is the INTERNET, a place where people are VERY VOCAL about their opinions, regardless of how uninformed they are.

I have been here a bit longer than you sir.Just because I rather look than speak means nothing I have talked to quite a few people here via pm\msn Some of which are nice people others are complete tools.

An as I said talent is not opinionated.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll