d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Piano: Re-learning > Iso: Questions Answered
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 125.00
Sep 12 2008 01:01am
I used to play classic piano. But at this point I forget quite a lot of it. But I figured relearning things will be much quicker than learning things from scratch.

Anyways, I'm looking for a website that may provide some help in relearning the piano. I am learning on an electric piano (although I have a classic piano also). It's a passion of mine that I set aside when I was younger (laziness), and I want to get back into it.

Any help is appreciated smile.gif.

PS: I'm not willing to pay for anything as of yet.

This post was edited by Canadian_Man on Sep 12 2008 01:02am
Gold: 2.00
Sep 14 2008 10:37pm
Well, it depends on what you are looking for. The best method for picking up techniques that you previously learned would be to take formal lessons. But if your short on cash, YouTube will suffice by providing quite a few tutorials. All you have to do is search. Now, if you are looking for sheet music to play... go to this website: http://my-piano.blogspot.com/. It has a good selection of free sheet music for the piano. If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll