d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Ok.. Speaker Setup Help Needed > Yes, Please Help, Am Getting Annoyed
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 252.00
Aug 12 2008 02:47pm
ok i have dj mixer, with standard stereo outputs (L/R)
a/v connections.

and i have 2 dj speakers that connect to the L/R outputs of this

how would i include a sub-woofer (active) into the setup?
i cannot connect to other speakers, as there is no inputs

is there a way of duplicating the audio signal from the L/R outputs from speakers and sending them to subwoofer as well?
without the use of an amp

I DONT NEED SEPERATE CHANNELS, JUST 1 MASTER SOUND, GOING TO BOTH SPEAKER + SUB AT ONCE

thanks help

This post was edited by freddykreuger666 on Aug 12 2008 02:49pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2008 06:04pm
well the only bad thing that i see, "IF" i understood this right its you are going to be sending "Full" signal to the sub, if u dont separate the speakers like that, you can just get a splitter or a "Y" connector and have the sub running off one channel along with the other speaker. also another thing you are going to be pulling power from the 1 speaker and also causing distortion due to lack of power.
Gold: 252.00
Aug 13 2008 02:09pm
Quote (hotdogski @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 12:04am)
well the only bad thing that i see, "IF" i understood this right its you are going to be sending "Full" signal to the sub, if u dont separate the speakers like that, you can just get a splitter or a "Y" connector and have the sub running off one channel along with the other speaker. also another thing you are going to be pulling power from the 1 speaker and also causing distortion due to lack of power.

i cannot connect sub - other speaker
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll