d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Looool School's Out -alice Cooper > Drummer's Needed
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,179.07
May 28 2008 08:42pm
Okay so I find out today a couple friends want me to play drums for them tomorrow at a school show just for "School's Out" By Alice Cooper. To show you how much I know about this song, I had to download it, and have him sing it to me over the phone for me to even remember it. This is not the kind of music I listen to, and I know the drum part is very very easy. The only reason I wouldn't do it, is because the drum part is so easy, I really don't think it's worth my time going up and looking like an idiot.

If anyone can come up with anything that inducts double bass, complicated beats, fills, etc, let me know.... If you can tell me, I can play it. If you can write out music or even tabliture and scan it, I would love you forever if it's something I'd play.

For now I'm going to stream it and mess around on my electric kit and see what I can do. As of now, I'm not doing it. :-\
Gold: 6.66
May 28 2008 10:54pm
so you are too good for the father of shock rock and modern rock theatrics(plus one awesome golfer)?

This post was edited by LouisLeGros on May 28 2008 10:57pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll