d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Michael Jackson Dead. > Just Died.
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 27 2009 03:28pm
Quote (weasleface @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 05:23pm)
yet i dont give a shit about either lol

w/e i dont care lol
i was just making a point not trying to be all politicallty correct
geez get off my face

because i got a name wrong of a guy thats been dead what like 500 years? that means i know nothing musically?
rofl your bad at insults lol

I was not insulting you, I was stating the truth. And still, what if he died 250 years ago or even a millenium? He's still one the most influencial classical musician of all times. That proves that you don't give a shit about real and beautiful musicians, which proves your lack of interest in music.

Choke on a cock douchebag.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 27 2009 04:58pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 05:28pm)
I was not insulting you, I was stating the truth. And still, what if he died 250 years ago or even a millenium? He's still one the most influencial classical musician of all times. That proves that you don't give a shit about real and beautiful musicians, which proves your lack of interest in music.

Choke on a cock douchebag.

all that has been stated is an opinion
you say his music is beautiful and influencial
and some other guy will say hes the worst artist on the planet rofl

there is no end to this pointless arguing
and i care plenty about musicians but some ppls deaths just dont effect me lol
i just dont rly care i cant help that i dont care im sry lol
when Jimmy Page dies call me then
ill care
imo he created music WAYYY more beautiful them mj

and im sure your a cool dude and fun to hang out with so im just gonna chill this topic out with love

MICHAEL JACKSON IS AWESOME
there happy?
i said something that isnt true to me lol
Gold: 1,600.01
Jun 29 2009 03:03am
Quote (weasleface @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 02:58pm)
all that has been stated is an opinion
you say his music is beautiful and influencial
and some other guy will say hes the worst artist on the planet rofl

there is no end to this pointless arguing
and i care plenty about musicians but some ppls deaths just dont effect me lol
i just dont rly care i cant help that i dont care im sry lol
when Jimmy Page dies call me then
ill care
imo he created music WAYYY more beautiful them mj

and im sure your a cool dude and fun to hang out with so im just gonna chill this topic out with love

MICHAEL JACKSON IS AWESOME
there happy?
i said something that isnt true to me lol

You are an idiot. MJ's influence on music is seen even till this day and probably generations beyond as well.

You can't spell, you don't know anything about music as you can't even get Mozart right.

Just keep doing what you do best, spam on jsp because that will be the only thing you will ever amount to in life.
Gold: 19,335.48
Jun 29 2009 03:17am
Quote (miyon @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 08:00pm)
That asswipe, er I mean sad, cry cry Michael Jackson, outbid Paul Mccartney for the Rights to most of the Beatles songs back in the 90's, then turned around and sold the songs off for comericals.
Proof or no proof about the kids thing, I still think he was a real dick for doing that to the Beatles. And he has done a number of other dick moves to make money, screwing people over in the process.

I dont give a rats ass if he died or not. I liked one song of his about 20+ years ago. Since then he has gotten freaker and scarier and just plain fucked up. He is called the "king of pop" because HE NAMED HIMSELF THAT. Some of you are saying things like, he was an amazing musician. Ok, tell me how many CD's of his you own? Any after say 1995?

I had to drive to the store after it was anounced. I hit scan and 6 different stations are playing non-stop MJ songs. It is on every new station and every new website.
For fucks sake, George Carlin had more talent then MJ ever had and he got like 10 mins of coverage.

Only thing that I feel something for is relief. Relief for his poor kids who now might have a small chance to grow up and not be totally screwed up.

i agree it was because of one of the member's of the beetles ( not sure which one it is ill have to look it up) that helped micheal jackson get famous for real cuz after the jackson five micheal really was popular for awhile then one of the beetles found him and im pretty sure did the whole music for thiller

also micheal jackson wasn't found guilty BUT Oj wasn't found guilty either deosn't mean he didn't kill his wife and her lover

idk if micheal jackson did it or not but for sure his music won't ever be forgotton

This post was edited by Ensane on Jun 29 2009 03:18am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 29 2009 06:57am
R.I.P King<3
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll