d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat >
Poll > What Music You Listen To? > Mainly.
Prev1789
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 264.40
Nov 8 2008 02:31pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:29pm)
Read it carefully. You're not talking about specific aspects and qualifications of each genre, but only discussing who likes what.

Been trying to explain that you're misunderstanding the rules about 4 times now. Hope you understand. And by the way, yes you do spam smile.gif

Where to post this thread? Told you several times: Favorite Songs and Bands Chatter

This section is for the discussion of Bands and Songs that you find interesting and would like to share with the rest of the users on this forum!
Does this Thread go about Bands or songs, which I find interesting? No.
And yes goddamn I was starting to discuss about the specific aspects and qualifications of each genre.
I Started with Hard//Metal[core]. You quotet it too -> Shows that you won't read any posts. I like the energy in the oldschool har/metal(core), the darker voice and the fast tempo makes me to sing with.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:35pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 8 2008 02:34pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 03:31pm)
This section is for the discussion of Bands and Songs that you find interesting and would like to share with the rest of the users on this forum!
Does this Thread go about Bands or songs, which I find interesting? No.

*Sigh* You're really hardheaded.

You're not talking about specific aspects and qualifications of each genre, but only discussing who likes what.

Usually when you like something, you have interest for it.
Nov 8 2008 02:36pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:34pm)
Usually when you like something, you have interest for it.

Useless sentence. Explains nothing.
Starting now again my discussion:
I like the energy in the oldschool hard/metal(core), the darker voice and the fast tempo makes me to sing with.
What about you?

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:36pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 8 2008 02:40pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 03:36pm)
Useless sentence. Explains nothing.
Starting now again my discussion:
I like the energy in the oldschool hard/metal(core), the darker voice and the fast tempo makes me to sing with.
What about you?

Explains nothing? Then I guess your case is close. Nothing to do about it. Maybe go visit a psychologist or something.

Oh and you were "starting" to talk about the qualifications and aspects of the genre after like 10 posts. Usually, you start at the first one and you involve the thread's name in it.

Oh and I do read your posts carefully, hence why I find each simple sentences that are contradicting.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Nov 8 2008 02:41pm
Nov 8 2008 02:43pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:40pm)
Explains nothing? Then I guess your case is close. Nothing to do about it. Maybe go visit a psychologist or something.

Oh and you were "starting" to talk about the qualifications and aspects of the genre after like 10 posts. Usually, you start at the first one and you involve the thread's name in it.

It has. And I dont need to start to talk about the qualificationsand aspects of each genre with the first post. Maybe you need some psychologist, because you wont follow any rule? What comes next? Will you kill some guy?
€ : If you read my posts carefully, why wont you understand? And im not contradicting myself but okey, you want to tell me :"RETARD IM RIGHT" but you are not.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:45pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1789
Closed New Topic New Poll