d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat >
Poll > What Music You Listen To? > Mainly.
Prev16789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 290.24
Nov 8 2008 01:59pm
Other icon_pointr.gif Jpop Jrock Anime smile.gif
Gold: 0.00
Nov 8 2008 02:00pm
Quote (ClanBK @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 10:47pm)
No.

And for clarification, this forum is more for music in theory and creation, and when it says genres it means the specifics and qualifications of each genre, as well as its characteristics, not who likes what.

Posted on first page.

And as I even said before, you think you're right, but you're misinterprating the rules. I know you're german, and we can all see that your english is not the best. Now stop trying to convince yourself you're right because you're not.
Gold: 264.40
Nov 8 2008 02:04pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:00pm)
Posted on first page.

And as I even said before, you think you're right, but you're misinterprating the rules. I know you're german, and we can all see that your english is not the best. Now stop trying to convince yourself you're right because you're not.

I'm not misinterprating the rules,you just can't find any rule against this thread, like me. All your sentences , all your spam was useless there was --icon_pointr.gif NO icon_pointl.gif-- argument against this thread all in all.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:04pm
Nov 8 2008 02:05pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 03:04pm)
I'm not misinterprating the rules,you just can't find any rule against this thread, like me. All your sentences , all your spam was useless there was --icon_pointr.gif NO icon_pointl.gif-- argument against this thread all in all.

Yet again you don't understand.

Oh and about that "Quote" where I'm supposedly a "cryingbaby" just made me realized how mentaly old you are: 12.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Nov 8 2008 02:06pm
Nov 8 2008 02:07pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:05pm)
Yet again you don't understand.

Nope, because you say :" You have to post it in -> Favorite Songs and Bands Chatter <- , but this Thread is NOT about your FAVOURITE song or any BAND, it is about music genres and Influences but you spam.
Nov 8 2008 02:12pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 10:24pm)
k but im Musician , it says Musicians Chat => I chat with you. Hi! What Music you like?

Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 10:58pm)
No i wont, I dont want to force this Thread to some Bands discussion Thread. It is about Music Genre's as you see. So Shut up leave ur room , open ur windows and breathe but talk about Music Genres and Vote or Leave this Thread.
€ for Darkshade : Same for you. Talk about Music Genres. Its not important that I did not pay for Thread, you have to follow the thread rules all in all.

Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:01pm)
Yes! Agree. It is about Music Genres etc. We dont talk about our Favourite bands, we just talk about bands, which appears in several genres etc.
I like the energy in the oldschool har/metal(core), the darker voice and the fast tempo makes me to sing with.

Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:05pm)
You wont understand.
Again, just for you: It is about Music Genres etc. We dont talk about our Favourite bands, we just talk about bands, which appears in several genres etc.
WHY? : This section is for the discussion of Musical instruments, styles, genres and other related subjects
Now STOP spam please - or talk about music genres! You're not right go dance the "Hand on worm" Dance but please[!] stop crying.

€ For Freezepop, yes its a mix of both wink.gif

Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:17pm)
Read before post, it is not only about influence, itz it also about genres.
We talk about Genres AND influences etc as Freeze and me said.
€ for Darkshade. Ignoring now all your posts. Sorry for but you wont understand that this Thread can have variable discussion, the Thread title just ask which genre you mainly hear. This discussion about influence etc is just add, but the Thread is legal and follows all rules.

Oh I see, before you were saying it's about musical genres, and then you deviate to music genres + influences?

And weren't you suppose to ignore my posts?

You contradicted yourself WAY too much times.
Nov 8 2008 02:17pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:12pm)
Oh I see, before you were saying it's about musical genres, and then you deviate to music genres + influences?

And weren't you suppose to ignore my posts?

You contradicted yourself WAY too much times.

First Quote: Means, which Music genre you like.
Second : Nothing to say,m it is about music genres yes. Take a look at the rules.
Third: Music genres and bands,which appear there , no bands - no genre.
4th : Nothing to say. It explains you what you cant understand.
5th: Just read the whole Quote , not [b] just a part.
Find any rule - but wait no you just say I contradicted myself and that you are right, Thats enough explained!

And I cant ignore your posts, cause you are ignoring the Thread rules.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:20pm
Nov 8 2008 02:22pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 03:17pm)
First Quote: Means, which Music genre you like.
Second : Nothing to say,m it is about music genres yes. Take a look at the rules.
Third: Music genres and bands,which appear there , no bands - no genre.
4th : Nothing to say. It explains you what you cant understand.
5th: Just read the whole Quote , not [b] just a part.

The rules, the rules. You always come back to those when you can't even understand them correctly.

Like I said like 3 times, you're english is not the best and we know it, and that's why you're misinterprating the rules.

I'm tired of repeating myself smile.gif

I'm ignoring the rules? So are you. Wrong forum, you're lying about stuff, you're spamming as much as me. Forget it kid, you won't be able to put all the blame on me.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Nov 8 2008 02:23pm
Nov 8 2008 02:25pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 09:22pm)
The rules, the rules. You always come back to those when you can't even understand them correctly.

Like I said like 3 times, you're english is not the best and we know it, and that's why you're misinterprating the rules.

I'm tired of repeating myself smile.gif

4th Quote: This section is for the discussion of Musical instruments, styles, genres and other related subjects
Thats all to say now. I'm not going to be offend like you.
€ And yes you are ignoring the rules : No Spam. I don't spam, because I am explaining the Thread rules, you are ignoring them. This is not the wrong forum until you find any rule against. I put all the blame on you.
Add : Tell me, where to post this Thread[Use the rules//Read them]

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 8 2008 02:29pm
Nov 8 2008 02:29pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 03:25pm)
4th Quote: This section is for the discussion of Musical instruments, styles, genres and other related subjects
Thats all to say now. I'm not going to be offend like you.
€ And yes you are ignoring the rules : No Spam. I don't spam, because I am explaining the Thread rules, you are ignoring them. This is not the wrong forum until you find any rule against. I put all the blame on you.

Making me repeat again?

Quote (ClanBK @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 10:47pm)
No.

And for clarification, this forum is more for music in theory and creation, and when it says genres it means the specifics and qualifications of each genre, as well as its characteristics, not who likes what.

Read it carefully. You're not talking about specific aspects and qualifications of each genre, but only discussing who likes what.

Been trying to explain that you're misunderstanding the rules about 4 times now. Hope you understand. And by the way, yes you do spam smile.gif

Where to post this thread? Told you several times: Favorite Songs and Bands Chatter

This post was edited by Darkshade on Nov 8 2008 02:30pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev16789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll