d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Michael Jackson Dead. > Just Died.
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2009 08:42pm
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 07:52pm)
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL
ppl who are incapable of liking music that is old or music off their chain of music are pathetic
just shows how much you know and know much music means to you

all he did was dance and make hi singing voices
there was NOTHING amazing about his music making
NOTHING unique
NOTHING special
to be a GENIUS you must have something no one else has
other then dancing moves

im not talking about the dancing im talkin about the music side
he didnt even play an intrument did he?
like i said nothing

Genius:
1. an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.

Come and tell me dance moves aren't artistic, bitch.
Jun 26 2009 08:43pm
Quote (Majorpain444 @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 12:34am)
And if you read into it, you would understand that he NEVER layed a hand on any kid...

and dangling his kid from a balcony was as his own words stated 'a terrible mistake' but he had a HUGE croud
he was basically saying 'hey look at my kid everyone, look, isnt it great' and he ment it in a way any child would with something they love or cant put down

as the other quote said, he didnt have a childhood, and started his childhood from his later ages, which explains all his excitment, his squeaky childish voice and the fact that he would want to be around his own kind, and at that stage he was at childhood form, so young children would of been the kind of people to talk to.

and the fact that everyone assumes that because two males sleep in the same bed, it instantly makes everything 'sexual' which is completely wrong
how many of you have ever had a sleep over when you was younger? or you ever went campng and slept in the same tent?
same deal tbh

LOL, why is everyone so fucking serious. He was known for his music okay... fair enough, but if I wanna tell a joke or
two about the albino nigga who reportedly molested children then I'm going to do just that.
Gold: 0.09
Jun 26 2009 08:47pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 06:43pm)
LOL, why is everyone so fucking serious. He was known for his music okay... fair enough, but if I wanna tell a joke or
two about the albino nigga who reportedly molested children then I'm going to do just that.

Because of the fact you're degrading a passed man even if it's online. That's just being a douche.

And because it wasn't ever confirmed that he molested children, sure it was an accusation, but that gives no right to anyone to ridicule him for that.

This post was edited by LostInMyMind on Jun 26 2009 08:48pm
Gold: 13,142.01
Jun 26 2009 09:12pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 10:43pm)

We are being serious because the man has died. Respect the dead.
Jun 26 2009 09:48pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 10:42pm)
Genius:
1. an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.

Come and tell me dance moves aren't artistic, bitch.

I WASNT TALKING ABOUT HIS DANCE MOVES WOWOWOW
AND I SAID HIS MOVES WERE ORIGINAL and good
geez
will you read plz
Gold: 3,032.85
Jun 26 2009 10:42pm
Quote (LostInMyMind @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 06:47pm)
Because of the fact you're degrading a passed man even if it's online. That's just being a douche.

And because it wasn't ever confirmed that he molested children, sure it was an accusation, but that gives no right to anyone to ridicule him for that.

then i guess millions of people have no right but are doing it anyway.

MJ influenced music yeah, but he was a sick freak of a man.
Gold: 345.37
Jun 27 2009 06:27am
Quote (LostInMyMind @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 03:47am)

This exactly, he had many accusations, but thats only because he paid the first one to piss off, if he hadnt of paid then the other accusations wouldnt have hoped for a shit load of cash, thats the only reason they were accusing him, for his money, and he didnt pay after the first time, so they just made it worse for him

He only paid the first one because if you sit there in the court room, knowing your innocent, listning to some kid tell a story that he blatently made up, you sit there knowing that alot of people are going to believe this, he paid because he had enough of the media and was worried that some accusation like this would absolutly ruin his fame, and it did..he had a harsh unfair life, and not many people realise this

95% of people listen to the media, and read what the news folk say, and guess what? they believe it, without even hearing the other side of the story
Gold: 13,142.01
Jun 27 2009 06:48am
Quote (Majorpain444 @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 08:27am)
This exactly, he had many accusations, but thats only because he paid the first one to piss off, if he hadnt of paid then the other accusations wouldnt have hoped for a shit load of cash, thats the only reason they were accusing him, for his money, and he didnt pay after the first time, so they just made it worse for him

He only paid the first one because if you sit there in the court room, knowing your innocent, listning to some kid tell a story that he blatently made up, you sit there knowing that alot of people are going to believe this, he paid because he had enough of the media and was worried that some accusation like this would absolutly ruin his fame, and it did..he had a harsh unfair life, and not many people realise this

95% of people listen to the media, and read what the news folk say, and guess what? they believe it, without even hearing the other side of the story

Last sentence is dead on. People these days don't do their research - they take what the media says at face value (as the truth). It's a shame because research is the source of intellectual progress. Sucks that Michael had to fall victim to it.

This post was edited by PartyInMyPants on Jun 27 2009 06:49am
Gold: 33.00
Jun 27 2009 10:42am
rip
Gold: 2.57
Jun 27 2009 11:03am
Quote (Majorpain444 @ Sat, Jun 27 2009, 12:27pm)

it's not like there was no evidence or any reason to believe he might have done something. He openly admitted to liking little boys, and admitted to being with them alone on his ranch and sleeping in the same bed with them.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll