d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Made Up A New Quote
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2009 10:42pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:39pm)
Then you don't know wtf the Bible for 1500 years ago says.
I'll be inclinded to ask you the author and the publication of the Bible you came across, as one dating that old would be worth a minimum of 13 grand and would be in no condition to read.
Furthermore, your statement is simply a lie because you cannot win the argument, you decide to make up things.

You have to realize that we believe the Bible is the 100% true word of God. God says that it is true, and will remain true. So I know that no one could have changed it, because God would not let that happen. Jesus also says in Revelation that anyone who attemps to change it will be damned.
Jul 1 2009 10:43pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:39am)
Then you don't know wtf the Bible for 1500 years ago says.
I'll be inclinded to ask you the author and the publication of the Bible you came across, as one dating that old would be worth a minimum of 13 grand and would be in no condition to read.
Furthermore, your statement is simply a lie because you cannot win the argument, you decide to make up things.

wtf dude im not lying
i saw this on the news when i had TV like 4-5 years ago or somethin
im not lying lol
and obviously God wanted ppl see that the Bible no matter how old it is, is always the same
so he gave man an old preserved Bible
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 10:44pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:38am)
To be honest, I can't argue the first point because I don't know enough about it to, and I'm not going to debate something I don't have enough knowledge about, so I can get back to you on that if you'd like.

On the second point. Like I said. I cannot argue with you because I believe the Bible is the 100% true word of God. So that is my proof. If you do not believe that also, I cannot debate with you because we are on two totally different playing grounds.

I'd love to debate the first point if you research the topic more in-depth, let me know.

I'll give you a few minutes to review the definition of "proof". Anyways, I believe in bigfoot and that is my proof, and if you do not believe in him, I cannot debate with you. So bigfoot is real, end of story.
Jul 1 2009 10:45pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:44pm)
I'd love to debate the first point if you research the topic more in-depth, let me know.

I'll give you a few minutes to review the definition of "proof". Anyways, I believe in bigfoot and that is my proof, and if you do not believe in him, I cannot debate with you. So bigfoot is real, end of story.

I know it can go both ways, but i'm just stating a point.
I'd love to debate it too, I actually enjoy debating as long as no one decides to get angry lol.
I will get back to you on that, but to be honest I don't really know much about that part.
Gold: 2.57
Jul 1 2009 10:46pm
There's no evidence anywhere for the events in the bible. And there is no evidence that humans have "souls" and there is evidence against them.

Trust me, I would love to believe in a god. Who wouldn't want to live forever? It's just that there are too many ways to question it. I'm not okay with just believing something "because this book says so" when I know the book was man-made anyways.

There's a ton of religions and supernatural things I could believe in, but I don't. Christianity is one of them.

/leave thread

This post was edited by wh0racLe on Jul 1 2009 10:46pm
Jul 1 2009 10:46pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:44am)

thats fine if you think big foot is real
no problem lol
not like itll matter in my life

just like us believing in God
it wont matter in your life if we choose to believe
yet for some reason you choose to question God's Word
Jul 1 2009 10:48pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:46pm)
There's no evidence anywhere for the events in the bible. And there is no evidence that humans have "souls" and there is evidence against them.

Trust me, I would love to believe in a god. Who wouldn't want to live forever? It's just that there are too many ways to question it. I'm not okay with just believing something "because this book says so" when I know the book was man-made anyways.

There's a ton of religions and supernatural things I could believe in, but I don't. Christianity is one of them.

That's your choice, and if that's what you believe, there is nothing I can do but pray for you. So you guys know..I am not trying to force my beliefs on anyone. I am just trying to share what I know and believe to be true. I don't want anyone to get angry about any of it.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 10:49pm
Quote (weasleface @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:43am)
wtf dude im not lying
i saw this on the news when i had TV like 4-5 years ago or somethin
im not lying lol
and obviously God wanted ppl see that the Bible no matter how old it is, is always the same
so he gave man an old preserved Bible

You obviously did not read every word of it and compare it side by side to your bible. You either are lying or just make outrageous exaggerations in your statements.
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:42am)
You have to realize that we believe the Bible is the 100% true word of God. God says that it is true, and will remain true. So I know that no one could have changed it, because God would not let that happen. Jesus also says in Revelation that anyone who attemps to change it will be damned.

If it was the 100% true word of God, it would not have thousands of inaccuracies. Unless God wanted it to have the inaccuracies, and wanted men to find these and debate the accuracy of the book as a whole... or maybe we were meant to have this debate right now on Christianity? An alternative is the Bible was the true word of God when first created and WAS manipulated over the years but God wanted this for some reason or another. No one can change it are you serious? Google King James Bible.
Jul 1 2009 10:53pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:46am)

now i came about a revealing thing recently in church
i was in church and my pastor (very well know in SC and the U.S. his name is Ron Carpenter) was talking about revalations and it says somewhere in revaltions (he put the scripture on the screen) Hell is RESERVED for Satan and his demons

now having that said there are all these ghosts or w/e that ppl believe in or not(i honestly do believe in ghosts) but i believe that ghosts are the souls of satan's demons and they arent in hell yet because hell is being reserved for them

what you guys think?
Jul 1 2009 10:53pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:49pm)
You obviously did not read every word of it and compare it side by side to your bible. You either are lying or just make outrageous exaggerations in your statements.

If it was the 100% true word of God, it would not have thousands of inaccuracies. Unless God wanted it to have the inaccuracies, and wanted men to find these and debate the accuracy of the book as a whole... or maybe we were meant to have this debate right now on Christianity? An alternative is the Bible was the true word of God when first created and WAS manipulated over the years but God wanted this for some reason or another. No one can change it are you serious? Google King James Bible.

You have to realize that some of things people claim are inaccuracies are that way because the Bible was written by completely average people, and THEIR view on things that were happening. One example is (insert name here, I dont remember which apostle) was describing a sunset. In his mind, he thought the sun was actually going down, and in another instance, another apostle thought the earth revolved around the sun. Those kinds of things do exist in the bible, but you have to take it as a whole and realize why the apostles say some of the things they do.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll