d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Which Do You Perfer
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2009 04:26pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:20pm)
More than half those people? Wow, that still leaves approximately 42% of the prison population out of 81% US christian population. And assuming half of the people in prison lied about their religion, why should we not assume that the polls indicating the total christian population of the US are likewise skewed? Oh but let's just, for the sake of argument, say that only 42% of the prison population is christians and 81% of the population is christians. Now atheists make up 14% of the American population but have a measly 0.2% of the prison population.
You know what that means, christians are still proving to be more corrupt, lawbreaking, and overall bad people than Atheists.

So even if we only count for half of the Christians in jail, there is are still 210 Christians for EACH Atheist in jail.

i dont understand what your trying to do
but if there are more christians then atheist then obviously there will be more christians in jail then atheists rofl
thats just a fact
and also just because they are christian doesnt mean they dont make mistakes wow
everyone makes mistakes and everyone breaks the law u cant say you havent
and also there are ministries that save ppl in jail and turn them to Christ
Jul 1 2009 04:29pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:23pm)
There is nothing in the Bible about the Old Testament not applying after Christ's death. You Christians simply realized how silly some of the laws were and came to the conclusion that if you tried to get people to follow all the laws everyone would leave the faith. Regardless of what you try to say, if you really want to follow the true "word of God", you will have to follow the Old Testament.

wow u rly dont know do u

when Christ died ALL of our sins and future sins were forgiven so there was no need for the judgement since we are forgiven
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 04:34pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:26pm)
i dont understand what your trying to do
but if there are more christians then atheist then obviously there will be more christians in jail then atheists rofl
thats just a fact
and also just because they are christian doesnt mean they dont make mistakes wow
everyone makes mistakes and everyone breaks the law u cant say you havent
and also there are ministries that save ppl in jail and turn them to Christ

I forgot your a Christian... you don't understand statistics or anything involving logic for that matter.
There are roughly 5 Christians for every Atheist in America.
There are roughly 420 Christians for every Atheist in our Prisons.

Maybe you don't understand still... So we could logically assume that, based on population differences between the two groups, there would be roughly 5 Christians for every Atheist in jail. That's assuming that Christians and Atheists are, as a whole, relatively similar in terms of morals, values, etc, and there may be some bad ones who will end up in jail. If Christians were overall better people than Atheists, there would be different results. Maybe, for example, Christians would make up 81% of the total population, but only let's say 30% of the jail population, and Atheists would still make up 14% of the population, but a larger portion of the jail population (let's say 10%)
That simply is not the case though.
Jul 1 2009 04:37pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:29pm)
wow u rly dont know do u

when Christ died ALL of our sins and future sins were forgiven so there was no need for the judgement since we are forgiven

Oh so that's how you guys get away with leading your corrupt lives, you don't have to worry because you'll always be forgiven.
I always thought just being a good person was the way to go about with your life.. hmm...
Jul 1 2009 04:41pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:34pm)
I forgot your a Christian... you don't understand statistics or anything involving logic for that matter.
There are roughly 5 Christians for every Atheist in America.
There are roughly 420 Christians for every Atheist in our Prisons.

Maybe you don't understand still... So we could logically assume that, based on population differences between the two groups, there would be roughly 5 Christians for every Atheist in jail. That's assuming that Christians and Atheists are, as a whole, relatively similar in terms of morals, values, etc, and there may be some bad ones who will end up in jail. If Christians were overall better people than Atheists, there would be different results. Maybe, for example, Christians would make up 81% of the total population, but only let's say 30% of the jail population, and Atheists would still make up 14% of the population, but a larger portion of the jail population (let's say 10%)
That simply is not the case though.

gangsters go around dealing drugs and shooting ppl but they were raised in a christian house
rapists rape women without thinking of God because their minds are perverse but they were raised in a christian house
crime is done everyday by christians and since there is more christians then athiests move christians will be caught
and christianity has nothing to do with them doing good or evil its if they are DEVOTED to this Christ
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:37pm)
Oh so that's how you guys get away with leading your corrupt lives, you don't have to worry because you'll always be forgiven.
I always thought just being a good person was the way to go about with your life.. hmm...

no those are the ppl that go do whatever they want and then ask for forgivness everyday not the ppl who fight with the devil everyday

This post was edited by weasleface on Jul 1 2009 04:43pm
Jul 1 2009 04:46pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:41pm)
gangsters go around dealing drugs and shooting ppl but they were raised in a christian house
rapists rape women without thinking of God because their minds are perverse but they were raised in a christian house
crime is done everyday by christians and since there is more christians then athiests move christians will be caught
and christianity has nothing to do with them doing good or evil its if they are DEVOTED to this Christ

Still you don't understand the statistics, maybe you're too simple-minded. I understand that the fact that there are more Christians than Atheists has to be accounted for...
There are 5 times as many Christians as Atheists in the US
There should be 5 times as many Christians in jail as Atheists.

In reality, however, there are 420 times as many Christians in jail as Atheists.
An much higher percentage of Atheists have gone on the lead law-abiding lives than Christians.
Atheists have better morals than Christians, check and mate.

@Your last line: I realize that, A man can lead a despicable life murdering people and committing other atrocities. As long as he repents his sins and TRULY AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY becomes devoted to Christ, he will go to heaven. An Atheist who has led a perfect life and never done anything wrong will burn eternally because he does not believe in God. It makes perfect sense dude.

This post was edited by PSPZorZ on Jul 1 2009 04:50pm
Jul 1 2009 04:50pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:46pm)
Still you don't understand the statistics, maybe you're too simple-minded. I understand that the fact that there are more Christians than Atheists has to be accounted for...

In reality, however, there are 420 times as many Christians in jail as Atheists.
An much higher percentage of Atheists have gone on the lead law-abiding lives than Christians.

christianity has nothing to do with them doing good or evil its if they are DEVOTED to this Christ

take the Devoted Christians and the athiests and statistic that

This post was edited by weasleface on Jul 1 2009 04:50pm
Jul 1 2009 04:53pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:46pm)

@Your last line: I realize that, A man can lead a despicable life murdering people and committing other atrocities. As long as he repents his sins and TRULY AND WHOLEHEARTEDLY becomes devoted to Christ, he will go to heaven. An Atheist who has led a perfect life and never done anything wrong will burn eternally because he does not believe in God. It makes perfect sense dude.

lol dude he is guilty of the biggest sin of all
Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind
^^
that is the most important commandment to obey
Jesus said it himself
and he doesnt even believe in God lol
Jul 1 2009 04:56pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:53pm)
lol dude he is guilty of the biggest sin of all
Love the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind
^^
that is the most important commandment to obey
Jesus said it himself
and he doesnt even believe in God lol

Have you even read the Bible?
All sins are equal in the eyes of God.
You obviously don't have this whole Christianity things down to a science yet, are you sure you're going to make it into heaven?
Jul 1 2009 05:42pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:56pm)
Have you even read the Bible?
All sins are equal in the eyes of God.
You obviously don't have this whole Christianity things down to a science yet, are you sure you're going to make it into heaven?

rofl dude did u even listen to what i said JESUS ACTUALLY SAID THIS
someone (i forgot who) asked Jesus what is the most important commandment? or something like that
and he said
Love the Lord with all your heart
and then he said
Love thy neighbor as thyself is the second most important

HE SAID THIS i didnt like pick this out of no where
i read it

maybe if u would read more u would know
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll