d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Most Useful Online Guitar Tool I've Ever Found
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 19 2010 03:44pm
Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 01:41pm)
Did you prove that? I must have missed it, please direct me to the argument that proves I'm an idiot. All I see is you misunderstanding and misapplying words you don't truly understand in false hopes that it will replenish your e-penis' mana bar.

Hogbone started the conversation about B.C Rich guitars in this thread, not me. I simply responded to his comment. If he is to accuse me of spam then he must be equally or more responsible since he created the subtopic.

And I'm not really interested about whether or not people like me, I'm interested in arriving at the truth and helping people.

That is fucking laughable. You haven't said a single helpful thing in this thread, or any other thread for that matter.

Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 01:42pm)
Don't you do the same exact thing...? Or are you just mad you've backed yourself into a corner?

Stop fucking spamming my thread. I will get a mod and get you a nice 24 hour vacation if this continues.

This post was edited by Hogbone on Jun 19 2010 03:44pm
Jun 19 2010 03:45pm
Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 05:41pm)
Did you prove that?  I must have missed it, please direct me to the argument that proves I'm an idiot.  All I see is you misunderstanding and misapplying words you don't truly understand in false hopes that it will replenish your e-penis' mana bar.

Hogbone started the conversation about B.C Rich guitars in this thread, not me.  I simply responded to his comment.  If he is to accuse me of spam then he must be equally or more responsible since he created the subtopic.

And I'm not really interested about whether or not people like me, I'm interested in arriving at the truth and helping people.

Actually, you proved it for me. Just re-read your last post replying to mine, it's easy to spot.

Also, I never mentioned anything about Hogbone's posts, I just said yours were spam. His may be too, but for now I don't care because we were talking about your posts and the wrong definition you gave about the word "spam".

Arriving at the truth and helping people? You're the one who's misunderstanding the definition of a word, so don't try to help people when you're literally almost 14 years of mental age.
Gold: 221.20
Jun 19 2010 03:49pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jun 19 2010 09:45pm)
Actually, you proved it for me. Just re-read your last post replying to mine, it's easy to spot.

Also, I never mentioned anything about Hogbone's posts, I just said yours were spam. His may be too, but for now I don't care because we were talking about your posts and the wrong definition you gave about the word "spam".

Arriving at the truth and helping people? You're the one who's misunderstanding the definition of a word, so don't try to help people when you're literally almost 14 years of mental age.

You didn't prove anything. Insisting something exists, but failing to provide the evidence for it doesn't prove your argument. It shows that it is weak and has no support. Sorry dude!

Also, my definition of SPAM is spot on. Your definition of spam is archaic and not inclusive at all. Keep the delusion going,though!
Jun 19 2010 03:50pm
Quote (Hogbone @ Jun 19 2010 09:44pm)
That is fucking laughable. You haven't said a single helpful thing in this thread, or any other thread for that matter.

Stop fucking spamming my thread. I will get a mod and get you a nice 24 hour vacation if this continues.

Hehe. What would you call me in this thread? http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=44938349&f=187

I will gladly stop "spamming" your thread if you stop engaging me in a conversation. If you don't give me something to reply to, then I will obviously have very little reason to post ITT.
Jun 19 2010 03:54pm
Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 05:49pm)
You didn't prove anything.  Insisting something exists, but failing to provide the evidence for it doesn't prove your argument.  It shows that it is weak and has no support.  Sorry dude!

Also, my definition of SPAM is spot on.  Your definition of spam is archaic and not inclusive at all.  Keep the delusion going,though!

Once again, I did not fail to provide any evidence since the evidence itself is just yourself. If you fail to see that, then my point is even more proven.

I think what you said should be directed to you, keep dreaming buddy, maybe one time you'll find the truth about some things.
Jun 19 2010 03:59pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jun 19 2010 09:54pm)
Once again, I did not fail to provide any evidence since the evidence itself is just yourself. If you fail to see that, then my point is even more proven.

I think what you said should be directed to you, keep dreaming buddy, maybe one time you'll find the truth about some things.

Sure you did. I explicitly asked you to point out where you proved your point, and you refused to do so. Saying "it's there", and if "if you can't see it, then you proved me point" is a self fulfilling fallacy. That isn't support or proof.
Jun 19 2010 04:03pm
Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 05:59pm)
Sure you did.  I explicitly asked you to point out where you proved your point, and you refused to do so.  Saying "it's there", and if "if you can't see it, then you proved me point" is a self fulfilling fallacy.  That isn't support or proof.

Quote (Darkshade @ Jun 19 2010 05:45pm)

All evidence there smartass.
Jun 19 2010 04:10pm
So...you just did the same thing I told you wasn't proof...but now you're still insisting it's proof. LOL.
Gold: 9.19
Jun 20 2010 08:12am
Quote (ZoSo @ Jun 19 2010 05:31am)
When listing a number of different things, be they related or not, it is common to separate them with something called a comma.

Quote (chronowarp @ Jun 19 2010 04:15pm)
Commas are also used to separate items in a list.

Lol.

chronowarp, do you scour this forum looking for people to argue with?

This post was edited by ZoSo on Jun 20 2010 08:12am
Jun 20 2010 10:41am
No, I just stumble upon them.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll