d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Rest In Peace
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 11 2010 04:39pm
I smell lots of rage in this topic.

Personally, I find the group to be shitty except maybe 1-2 songs that are ok.
That "Rev" guy wasn't an awesome drummer, but he wasn't shitty too. He wasn't bad, but he surely does not match any real drummer out there.

All in all, R.I.P.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 40%
Jan 11 2010 04:42pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jan 11 2010 10:39pm)
I smell lots of rage in this topic.

Personally, I find the group to be shitty except maybe 1-2 songs that are ok.
That "Rev" guy wasn't an awesome drummer, but he wasn't shitty too. He wasn't bad, but he surely does not match any real drummer out there.

All in all, R.I.P.

Atleast this....
thank you.
Gold: 228.00
Jan 11 2010 04:49pm
Quote (MrChaotic @ Jan 11 2010 05:31pm)
Dodge??
Rage??
I havent raged once yet,
what is there to dodge???
You said you started playing a year ago, and your telling ME i should learn what DRUMMING IS??????
Dude. Seriously? LOL.

You dodged the second you said that you wouldn't send me a camera :(
You raged when everyone started talking about how shitty this band and the drummer is.
You cried shortly thereafter, as seen in your topics about everyone here being assholes.

Yes. I've been playing for less than a year, but I have a vast knowledge of music, drumming, and technical skill. It doesn't take a musical genius to play the double bass pedal fast, nor does it take a genius to slap down a 4/4 time signature and play the same, overused patterns over and over. His patterns are unoriginal and require close-to-no skill to reproduce. Now, you can ride your idol as hard and as fast as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that he is nowhere near the best.. or even close to being among the best.

As for respecting his death: He played no role in my life. His death didn't effect my life at all, nor did he play a part in my life when he was alive. I don't feel the need to respect his death. Now, you can keep tossing unintelligent replies my way; I really don't mind slapping them down with my might.

tl;dr: lol

edit: Tracking this thread for more lols.

This post was edited by Alexcore on Jan 11 2010 04:51pm
Jan 11 2010 05:16pm
Quote (Alexcore @ Jan 11 2010 05:49pm)
You dodged the second you said that you wouldn't send me a camera :(
You raged when everyone started talking about how shitty this band and the drummer is.
You cried shortly thereafter, as seen in your topics about everyone here being assholes.

Yes. I've been playing for less than a year, but I have a vast knowledge of music, drumming, and technical skill. It doesn't take a musical genius to play the double bass pedal fast, nor does it take a genius to slap down a 4/4 time signature and play the same, overused patterns over and over. His patterns are unoriginal and require close-to-no skill to reproduce. Now, you can ride your idol as hard and as fast as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that he is nowhere near the best.. or even close to being among the best.
As for respecting his death: He played no role in my life. His death didn't effect my life at all, nor did he play a part in my life when he was alive. I don't feel the need to respect his death. Now, you can keep tossing unintelligent replies my way; I really don't mind slapping them down with my might.

tl;dr: lol

edit: Tracking this thread for more lols.

Are you trying to tell everyone how much of a badass you are because you don't have "feelings"?
Seriously man, keep that shit out of here. As you said, he didn't play a part in your life, so you could at least have the decency of respecting him after his death. I'd understand if the guy was being an asshole to you or even worse, but you told us yourself he did nothing of the sort.

Feelings are human, everyone has them, should you wished it or not.

And L-M-fucking-A-O at your signature: "Treat others as you'd like to be treated.".
I think you should start respecting it.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Jan 11 2010 05:23pm
Gold: 0.50
Jan 11 2010 05:20pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jan 11 2010 11:16pm)
Are you trying to tell everyone how much of a badass you are because you don't have "feelings"?
Seriously man, keep that shit out of here. As you said, he didn't play a part in your life, so you could at least have the decency of respecting him after his death. I'd understand if the guy was being an asshole to you or even worse, but you told us yourself he did nothing of the sort.

And L-M-A-fucking-O at your signature: "Treat others as you'd like to be treated.".

dude, dead people give less then a shit about the living.

Jan 11 2010 05:20pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jan 11 2010 06:16pm)

And L-M-A-fucking-O at your signature: "Treat others as you'd like to be treated.".

I didn't respect Michael Jackson's death. I didn't respect Heath Ledger's. I'm not trying to 'be a badass by saying I have no feelings'. I have feelings, thank you very much. I don't see the point in respecting someone who has played no part in my life. They have done nothing to earn my respect. I didn't respect him when he was alive, so why should I respect him when he's dead? Where is the logic in that?

I respect what my signature says. I don't respect his death, and I don't expect anyone to respect mine (by anyone I mean people whose lives I played no role in).

Edit: I bolded L-M-A-fucking-O because you stated that you're laughing your ass-fucking off.

This post was edited by Alexcore on Jan 11 2010 05:22pm
Jan 11 2010 05:22pm
Quote (Alexcore @ Jan 11 2010 06:20pm)
I didn't respect Michael Jackson's death. I didn't respect Heath Ledger's. I'm not trying to 'be a badass by saying I have no feelings'. I have feelings, thank you very much. I don't see the point in respecting someone who has played no part in my life. They have done nothing to earn my respect. I didn't respect him when he was alive, so why should I respect him when he's dead? Where is the logic in that?

I respect what my signature says. I don't respect his death, and I don't expect anyone to respect mine (by anyone I mean people whose lives I played no role in).

But a single "R.I.P" is way too hard for you to say?
That's what I thought.

Quote (Kello125 @ Jan 11 2010 06:20pm)
dude, dead people give less then a shit about the living.

Anything even more intelligent to add? Just leave.

Edit: I bolded L-M-A-fucking-O because you stated that you're laughing your ass-fucking off.

Misplaced the "fucking", my bad :)

This post was edited by Darkshade on Jan 11 2010 05:23pm
Jan 11 2010 05:22pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Jan 11 2010 06:22pm)
But a single "R.I.P" is way too hard for you to say?
That's what I thought.

Its not too hard to say. However, I'm not going to say it if I don't feel the need to do so.

Quote (Darkshade @ Jan 11 2010 06:22pm)
Misplaced the "fucking", my bad :)

Its np.

This post was edited by Alexcore on Jan 11 2010 05:25pm
Jan 11 2010 05:25pm
Quote (Alexcore @ Jan 11 2010 05:20pm)

He's not asking you to respect him; he's asking you to not disrespect him. As the cliché goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

And before you quote something where he asks you specifically to respect him, you and I both know that's not what he meant.
Jan 11 2010 05:25pm
Quote (Alexcore @ Jan 11 2010 06:22pm)
Its not too hard to say. However, I'm not going to say it if I don't feel the need to do so.

And it seems you never feel the need to say it.

Seems Derkaderk understood.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Jan 11 2010 05:25pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll