d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Musicians Chat
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.01
Sep 12 2010 04:03am
Quote (Eep @ Sep 12 2010 07:04am)
refer to my earlier post, read it again, read your response to my post

I mean, it sells itself

Hang on a minute - I believe we've met somewhere before... is your name Detritus and do you live in Ankh-Morpork?

I have read your previous cry for attention, and also my response.

You seem to think this entire thread is about you; that in itself proves how self-obsessed you are.

By continually posting off-topic responses in this manner all you're doing is letting everyone know your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory... But I'm sure you'll continue to prove your worth by pointing fingers at perfectly normal things that would be said by anyone, when a maggot like you decides to degrade a thread.
Gold: 60.01
Sep 12 2010 06:53am
Quote (dysgenics @ 12 Sep 2010 13:03)
when a maggot like you decides to degrade a thread.

Ummm... The flaming & insulting in allmost every post you've made in this thread is kinda degrading imo... :huh:
Gold: 4.01
Sep 12 2010 09:09am
Quote (Rupsu @ Sep 12 2010 12:53pm)
Ummm... The flaming & insulting in allmost every post you've made in this thread is kinda degrading imo... :huh:

Nothing wrong with completely pwning a troll, and you are definately not one to talk on a matter like this... I retaliate, but I do not instigate. Fuck man can't believe I started being nice to you! I actually already PM'd darkshade and asked politely just to totally ignore anymore trolling we get here :) so you definately picked a nice moment to say that...
Gold: 20.00
Sep 12 2010 10:19am
Quote (dysgenics @ Sep 12 2010 05:03am)
Hang on a minute - I believe we've met somewhere before... is your name Detritus and do you live in Ankh-Morpork?

I  have read your previous cry for attention, and also my response.

You seem to think this entire thread is about you; that in itself proves how self-obsessed you are.

By continually posting off-topic responses in this manner all you're doing is letting everyone know your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory... But I'm sure you'll continue to prove your worth by pointing fingers at perfectly normal things that would be said by anyone, when a maggot like you decides to degrade a thread.

The troll claiming to pwn a troll.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let me tear you apart again

By continually posting off-topic responses

You, post above

I thought I would make an attempt at a thread for us musicians to generally chat in. Whether it be about the new Blind Guardian album, to tell us Mike Portnoy just died of aids, or even to tell us your wife just passed away from cancer.

You, original post

Wife dying from cancer, 14 yr old DT fan pretending to drink beer and make threads getting curb stomped on the internet...same thing, right?

Let's see...

As I said, this is just an attempt at this.

Plus, what do you think us musicians will generally talk about? Marmalade and socks?

The fact is this is for people who want to post here but don't want to get bombarded with a bunch of fags telling them its in the wrong section

You, earlier post.

You know, this is pretty funny to me. I point out an obvious flaw from the post 2 days ago, and you and your boyfriend rage so hard...now you guys are trying to act like anyone else in this forum actually gives a shit about what you two think, AND you are trying to lump people together with you as well...pathetic.

Sorry, 14 yr old dream theater fans DO NOT make up the majority of Musicians chat.

You seem to think this entire thread is about you

Oreally

I thought I would make an attempt at a thread for us musicians to generally chat in

Interesting, because the last time I checked I am a musician, and I enjoy tearing apart the hopes and dreams of angry 14 yr olds on jsp. So I will generally post about destroying you and your blatant lies/fantasies in this convenient General Chat thread. Thanks!

This post was edited by Eep on Sep 12 2010 10:39am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 12 2010 10:24am
http://www.rondomusic.com/intrepid928rnnat.html

Anyone already saw that? I find it pretty interesting to say the least; you could play a bass line along with guitar riffs. Of course you only have 3 bass strings, but still.
What do you guys think?
Sep 12 2010 10:26am
Quote (Darkshade @ Sep 12 2010 11:24am)
http://www.rondomusic.com/intrepid928rnnat.html

Anyone already saw that? I find it pretty interesting to say the least; you could play a bass line along with guitar riffs. Of course you only have 3 bass strings, but still.
What do you guys think?

WHO KNOW YOU COULD GUITAR ON THE BASS OMFG HAI GUYS I AM MUSICIAN HOW TO GUITAR!?!
Gold: 12.00
Sep 12 2010 10:51am
Quote (Eep @ Sep 12 2010 11:19am)
The troll claiming to pwn a troll.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let me tear you apart again

You, post above

You, original post

Wife dying from cancer, 14 yr old DT fan pretending to drink beer and make threads getting curb stomped on the internet...same thing, right?

Let's see...

You, earlier post.

You know, this is pretty funny to me. I point out an obvious flaw from the post 2 days ago, and you and your boyfriend rage so hard...now you guys are trying to act like anyone else in this forum actually gives a shit about what you two think, AND you are trying to lump people together with you as well...pathetic.

Sorry, 14 yr old dream theater fans DO NOT make up the majority of Musicians chat.

Oreally

Interesting, because the last time I checked I am a musician, and I enjoy tearing apart the hopes and dreams of angry 14 yr olds on jsp. So I will generally post about destroying you and your blatant lies/fantasies in this convenient General Chat thread. Thanks!

:flamethrower:

You do know discussing Mike Portnoy's departure is musician related right? A guy leaving the band doesn't make any music. I would be quick to argue that discussing the music Dream Theatre made is in the songs forum and the affairs of the band are more musician related, no? It might not be technique or gear related but it's more of an artist interest not musical work.
Sep 12 2010 10:58am
It's MUSIC related

It's about a band.

FAVORITE SONGS AND BAND CHATTER

BAND CHATTER

BAND

My biggest issue was that THE THREAD ALREADY EXISTED IN FSBC at the time, and DARKSHADE KNEW THIS!

If you ONLY use the musicians chat forum, you are a fool. If you want NEWS regarding bands, FSBC is the place to go.

What he did, he did out of sheer anger/rage/whatever. I don't care, but it wasn't right, he was not CORRECT, and I wish you people would stop trying to defend him.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 12 2010 11:11am
I just want this to be said: I only ever mentioned that it's the wrong forum out of good will. I meant to inform people that there is a forum that generally will have more interest and activity in that particular topic.

I don't know why Eep has to be so douchey about this, but you've come this far Eep. Can't quit now
Sep 12 2010 12:01pm
Quote (Derkaderk @ Sep 12 2010 12:11pm)
I just want this to be said: I only ever mentioned that it's the wrong forum out of good will. I meant to inform people that there is a forum that generally will have more interest and activity in that particular topic.

I don't know why Eep has to be so douchey about this, but you've come this far Eep. Can't quit now

douchey? Did you even read my first post in his thread, or are you just making shit up like they are?

So in addition to kids trying to save face, we have randoms trying to act innocent

that's cute
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll