d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Favorite Death Metal Acts
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 13 2010 09:58am
Quote (macktasticvoyage @ Nov 11 2010 07:42am)
jesus man - terrible shit.
soilwork wasn't even metal on their first cd. gothenburg is easy listening

Idiot.

SS is incredible, and so is Miseration.

May I add Solution .45
Gold: 0.00
Nov 14 2010 05:08am
i've got a .45 - using it crosses my mind every time I see people like you standing outside of children of bodom venues
Gold: 166.07
Nov 14 2010 09:12am
well shit
Gold: 8.00
Nov 17 2010 06:37pm
Psycroptic ,Defeated Sanity , Spawn Of Possesion and Nocturnus have been on my playlist a lot lately. :)
Gold: 124.00
Nov 30 2010 08:31pm
Despised Icon, whitechapel, Suicide Silence, As Blood Runs Black, Borgore, The Allman Brothers, Rusko, Carnifex, For the Fallen Dreams, Emmure, Eminem, Nems, Stick To Your Guns, Big Pun, Recon, The Faceless, Born of Osiris, VEIL OF MAYA, Abacabb, Parkway Drive, For Today, Drake, I Declare War, Oceano, A Day To Remember, All Shall Perish, And Hell Followed With, Annotations of an Autopsy, Suffokate, Ligeia, Poison the Well, Back In The Race, Reign Supreme, The Acacia Strain, Rose Funeral, Since the Flood, Thy Art Is Murder, We Were Gentlemen, The World We Knew, iwrestledabearonce, Beneath the Massacre, Elysia, BRING ME THE HORIZON, Between the Buried and Me, Miss May I, King Conquer, I Killed the Prom, Demolishes, Grave Maker, Impending Doom, Ion Dissonance, The Ghost Inside, Glass Casket, Irate, E.Town Concrete, The Yellow Sign, Wretched, Murder on the Dancefloor, Within the Ruins, War from a Harlot's Mouth, Waking The Cadaver, Sworn Enemy, Sleeping Giant, Salt the Wound, Return From Exile, The Red Cord, Norma Jean, My Bitter End, Footage Of a Yeti, Liferuiner, Here Comes the Kraken, Lloyd Banks, DZK, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Atmosphere, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Green Day, Neil Young, Jethro Tull

remove the obvious non bands... too lazy to edit this.
Gold: 0.70
Dec 2 2010 04:06am
Quote (Dirty_monkeyz @ Dec 1 2010 03:31pm)
Despised Icon, whitechapel, Suicide Silence, As Blood Runs Black, Borgore, The Allman Brothers, Rusko, Carnifex, For the Fallen Dreams, Emmure, Eminem, Nems, Stick To Your Guns, Big Pun, Recon, The Faceless, Born of Osiris, VEIL OF MAYA, Abacabb, Parkway Drive, For Today, Drake, I Declare War, Oceano, A Day To Remember, All Shall Perish, And Hell Followed With, Annotations of an Autopsy, Suffokate, Ligeia, Poison the Well, Back In The Race, Reign Supreme, The Acacia Strain, Rose Funeral, Since the Flood, Thy Art Is Murder, We Were Gentlemen, The World We Knew, iwrestledabearonce, Beneath the Massacre, Elysia, BRING ME THE HORIZON, Between the Buried and Me, Miss May I, King Conquer, I Killed the Prom, Demolishes, Grave Maker, Impending Doom, Ion Dissonance, The Ghost Inside, Glass Casket, Irate, E.Town Concrete, The Yellow Sign, Wretched, Murder on the Dancefloor, Within the Ruins, War from a Harlot's Mouth, Waking The Cadaver, Sworn Enemy, Sleeping Giant, Salt the Wound, Return From Exile, The Red Cord, Norma Jean, My Bitter End, Footage Of a Yeti, Liferuiner, Here Comes the Kraken, Lloyd Banks, DZK, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Atmosphere, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Green Day, Neil Young, Jethro Tull

remove the obvious non bands... too lazy to edit this.

huh
Gold: 408.00
Dec 5 2010 04:47pm
Not at all death metal at all but:

Cloudkicker
Meshuggah
Uneven Structure
Converge
Gold: 408.00
Dec 5 2010 04:50pm
Quote (Dirty_monkeyz @ Nov 30 2010 09:31pm)

Fags from michigan, yay!
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll