d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Fg 4 Gfg Acoustic Songs/covers > Post
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.23
Jul 14 2009 11:26pm
20 years ago, we had you upside down with a fuckin fork up your ass!!!

He's A NIGGER!!!
Gold: 15.00
Jul 14 2009 11:38pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 12:22am)
Like I said, I HIGHLY doubt you have the chops to write a song 1/100th as good as this,
and show me one warship band heavier then Miley Cyrus and I'll believe you. Their mixes
have nothing to do with it, also a shitty mix = shitty tone. Back in the 80's it wasn't about
slaving yourself to CD sales... it was about the live show. End of story.

lmao.

You ask for a heavy worship band?
Impending Doom - The Serpent Servant

I believe they may be slightly heavier than Miley Cyrus, but idk, Carcass is pretty heavy too... lmao
They sound like kids who just picked up guitars for the first time in their garage and decide to start a metal band.

This post was edited by xReflectionsx on Jul 14 2009 11:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2009 12:00am
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 05:38am)
lmao.

You ask for a heavy worship band?
Impending Doom - The Serpent Servant

I believe they may be slightly heavier than Miley Cyrus, but idk, Carcass is pretty heavy too... lmao
They sound like kids who just picked up guitars for the first time in their garage and decide to start a metal band.

LOL....

Wow that song sucked dick. Sounded just like every other band out there. Job For a Cowboy, A PLEA FOR PURGING, Shadows of Paragon....

Unbelieveable... Miley Cyrus is better then the shit you just told me to post. The Jonas Brothers performing fellatio on each other after a show
sounded better then The Serpent Servant. You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

"OMG MAN THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH FTW!!!"

Pussy.
Jul 15 2009 12:03am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 01:00am)
LOL....

Wow that song sucked dick. Sounded just like every other band out there. Job For a Cowboy, A PLEA FOR PURGING, Shadows of Paragon....

Unbelieveable... Miley Cyrus is better then the shit you just told me to post. The Jonas Brothers performing fellatio on each other after a show
sounded better then The Serpent Servant. You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

"OMG MAN THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH FTW!!!"

Pussy.

lol, you never asked for them to be good, you simply asked for a heavier band than carcass thats worship, that's what i posted
Jul 15 2009 12:07am
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 06:03am)
lol, you never asked for them to be good, you simply asked for a heavier band than carcass thats worship, that's what i posted

LOL that was no where even close to heavy....
Jul 15 2009 12:08am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 01:07am)
LOL that was no where even close to heavy....

R.O.F.L.

i'm done talking to you. you are the biggest music noob ive ever met.

listening to carcass says it all
Jul 15 2009 12:13am
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 06:08am)
R.O.F.L.

i'm done talking to you. you are the biggest music noob ive ever met.

listening to carcass says it all

LOL, kid the song you posted was shit... no origionallity what so ever.
That's why when they break up and all is said and done no one will give
two fucks cause no one cares about a band like that. Cause they'll flip
over to another band and what do you know... it's the same thing!!
Jul 15 2009 12:16am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 01:13am)
LOL, kid the song you posted was shit... no origionallity what so ever.
That's why when they break up and all is said and done no one will give
two fucks cause no one cares about a band like that. Cause they'll flip
over to another band and what do you know... it's the same thing!!

I fail to see where i ever said it was good? Could you quote it for me?

If you think that Carcass is a heavy band, you are just a fucking dumbass.
Considering I've never even heard of that band before you brought them up, i'd say no one important gives a fuck about them, much less were they the "pioneers" of anything.

And i know that you either don't play any instruments, or you think you play guitar and have a B.C. Rich or some shit.

This post was edited by xReflectionsx on Jul 15 2009 12:26am
Jul 15 2009 12:27am
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 06:16am)
I fail to see where i ever said it was good? Could you quote it for me?

If you think that Carcass is a heavy band, you are just a fucking dumbass.
Considering I've never even heard of that band before you brought them up, i'd say no one important gives a fuck about them, much less were they the "pioneers" of anything.

I guess you never said that the song way good, but one would assume that if you post a song and are going to gloat about it
that it would be good... which wasn't the case with the one you posted. Also quote me where I said you said that it was a good
song or quote me saying that I gave a fuck what you thought. I suppose if you listened to good music you would know who Carcass
was... One of the pioneers of grindcore and goregrind.

Go back to touchin your pussy and listening to Killswitch Engage.

As for this last edited part:
"And i know that you either don't play any instruments, or you think you play guitar and have a B.C. Rich or some shit"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.C. Rich eh? That's the best you got? Jesus Christ... 10 year drummer and just as experienced on guitar kid. Know your shit before you talk.
And no, I'll leave the "Fender Hot Buy!! Amp and Guitar Combo Box!" packages to you.

This post was edited by Reversion2 on Jul 15 2009 12:30am
Jul 15 2009 12:39am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 01:27am)
I guess you never said that the song way good, but one would assume that if you post a song and are going to gloat about it
that it would be good... which wasn't the case with the one you posted. Also quote me where I said you said that it was a good
song or quote me saying that I gave a fuck what you thought. I suppose if you listened to good music you would know who Carcass
was... One of the pioneers of grindcore and goregrind.

Go back to touchin your pussy and listening to Killswitch Engage.

As for this last edited part:
"And i know that you either don't play any instruments, or you think you play guitar and have a B.C. Rich or some shit"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.C. Rich eh? That's the best you got? Jesus Christ... 10 year drummer and just as experienced on guitar kid. Know your shit before you talk.
And no, I'll leave the "Fender Hot Buy!! Amp and Guitar Combo Box!" packages to you.

Lol, your not worth responding to.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll