d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Which Do You Perfer
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 30 2009 10:07pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Tue, Jun 30 2009, 11:12pm)
Those words are false. Symbolically, eating his flesh and drinking his blood was used as a remembrance toward Jesus. It has absolutely nothing to do with eternal salvation, and you don't even have to do it. It is as simple as eating a cracker and drinking grape juice. It has nothing to do with eating or drinking of him physically. It is simply symbolizing his prescense on earth, and our relationship with him. I don't know where you get the statement "rib-woman" from. When God took a rib from Adam to make Eve, it was symbolic of their matrimony, and can even be taken literally. Even if it is, rib-woman makes absolutely no sense because she obviously had more than one rib. Convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. That is true and false. She was convinced by Satan to eat of the tree, and there was nothing magical about it. Nowhere does the Bible say that the tree is magical, and there are no signs of it either. Where do you get that from, fool? Telepathically accept him as our Saviour? Absolutely. We pray to Christ and ask for forgiveness with realization of what He did for us on the cross. I don't know why you use the word telepathicaly, maybe because it makes you sound cool? I think not. Evil force? Where the heck does it say that? We do not have an evil force inside of us. It is an abscense of Christ. We are born with a will that has evil intentions yes, but where the heck do you get an evil force from? Cosmic Jewish Zombie? No. Cosmic doesn't fit anywhere here at all, you probably don't even know what that word means. Jewish, yes. But what does that have to do with it, "Jewish" is representing a descent here, not a religion, so yet again, you make absolutely no sense.? Zombie? I think not. The definition of a zombie is the body of a dead person given the semblance of life, but mute and will-less, by a supernatural force, usually for some evil purpose. Christ was not mute or will-less. He could talk and He came back to DO His Father's will. By supernatural force? No, He did it himself. For some evil purpose? No, it was to give you a chance to not have to burn in Hell for eternity. But it seems that you are too stupid to accept the free gift.

everyone that has posted against christ in this topic was just owned
Gold: 2.57
Jul 1 2009 12:01am
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 04:05am)
but your obviously not a part of any other religion so i hope u get saved

I'd rather just accept reality instead of believing in a fantasy out of fear.
Jul 1 2009 12:02am
Quote (wh0racLe @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 02:01am)

once again all i got to say is

i hope u get saved before you die or Christ comes back
Gold: 2.57
Jul 1 2009 12:06am
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 06:02am)
once again all i got to say is

i hope u get saved before you die or Christ comes back

There is no Christ.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jul 1 2009 09:57am
you guys can spend countless hours praising an imaginary all powerful force, that's perfectly fine by me. i'd rather just work sunday and get time and 1/2.
Jul 1 2009 12:23pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 02:06am)
There is no Christ.

dude we base what year it is accourding to the birth and death of christ ROFLLL
dont say there was no Christ lol
Jul 1 2009 01:57pm
Quote (sublime96 @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 10:57am)
you guys can spend countless hours praising an imaginary all powerful force, that's perfectly fine by me. i'd rather just work sunday and get time and 1/2.

imaginary? No
All powerfull? Yes

Quote (wh0racLe @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 01:01am)

It isn't out of fear, it's out of love and appreciation.
I believe YOU are the one accepting what you believe to be reality out of fear, because you are scared to give up your sins
Jul 1 2009 02:01pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 03:57pm)
imaginary? No
All powerfull? Yes

It isn't out of fear, it's out of love and appreciation.
I believe YOU are the one accepting what you believe to be reality out of fear, because you are scared to give up your sins

indeed
vouch

oh you put the quote in your sig
awesome thanks lol

This post was edited by weasleface on Jul 1 2009 02:02pm
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 03:47pm
Quote (weasleface @ Tue, Jun 30 2009, 10:09pm)
this is a general musicians chat
nothing that is about music, making music, listening to music, playing music is off topic lol

the pic is just someonething u will regret you posted while your burning in a lake of eternal fire lol

You'll regret not following the Islam religion and Allah when you're burning in his hellfire.
You realize that what I just said, make's just as much sense as what you are saying, but you haven't been spoon fed the Islamic religion your entire life, so you see it as false.
Jul 1 2009 03:51pm
You're all wrong. If you do not choose to follow the path of Buddah then you will be cursed to an endless cycle of reincarnation and you will never be enlightened.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll