d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Michael Jackson Dead. > Just Died.
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46.90
Warn: 10%
Jun 25 2009 08:36pm
Quote (miyon @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 12:00pm)
That asswipe, er I mean sad, cry cry Michael Jackson, outbid Paul Mccartney for the Rights to most of the Beatles songs back in the 90's, then turned around and sold the songs off for comericals.
Proof or no proof about the kids thing, I still think he was a real dick for doing that to the Beatles. And he has done a number of other dick moves to make money, screwing people over in the process.

I dont give a rats ass if he died or not. I liked one song of his about 20+ years ago. Since then he has gotten freaker and scarier and just plain fucked up. He is called the "king of pop" because HE NAMED HIMSELF THAT. Some of you are saying things like, he was an amazing musician. Ok, tell me how many CD's of his you own? Any after say 1995?

I had to drive to the store after it was anounced. I hit scan and 6 different stations are playing non-stop MJ songs. It is on every new station and every new website.
For fucks sake, George Carlin had more talent then MJ ever had and he got like 10 mins of coverage.

Only thing that I feel something for is relief. Relief for his poor kids who now might have a small chance to grow up and not be totally screwed up.

vouch man
Gold: 13,142.01
Jun 25 2009 09:00pm
Quote (miyon @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 10:00pm)
That asswipe, er I mean sad, cry cry Michael Jackson, outbid Paul Mccartney for the Rights to most of the Beatles songs back in the 90's, then turned around and sold the songs off for comericals.
Proof or no proof about the kids thing, I still think he was a real dick for doing that to the Beatles. And he has done a number of other dick moves to make money, screwing people over in the process.

I dont give a rats ass if he died or not. I liked one song of his about 20+ years ago. Since then he has gotten freaker and scarier and just plain fucked up. He is called the "king of pop" because HE NAMED HIMSELF THAT. Some of you are saying things like, he was an amazing musician. Ok, tell me how many CD's of his you own? Any after say 1995?

I had to drive to the store after it was anounced. I hit scan and 6 different stations are playing non-stop MJ songs. It is on every new station and every new website.
For fucks sake, George Carlin had more talent then MJ ever had and he got like 10 mins of coverage.

Only thing that I feel something for is relief. Relief for his poor kids who now might have a small chance to grow up and not be totally screwed up.

He has 8 albums pre 95 and they are all amazing. I have 4 of them.

Everyone in dance and in music calls him the king of pop. It's true, he is. No one will ever replace him.
Gold: 6,952.80
Jun 25 2009 09:14pm
Still, http://www.chacha.com/question/who-coined-the-phrase-king-of-pop
People call him that now but its only because thats what he wanted to be called. Doesnt make it true. Look through all the news sites even now. Just about every one says "Self Proclaimed King of Pop"

Just like Howard Stern. He started calling himself King of all Media and thats what the news stories call him now, doesnt make it true.

This post was edited by miyon on Jun 25 2009 09:15pm
Jun 25 2009 09:36pm
Quote (miyon @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 11:14pm)
Still, http://www.chacha.com/question/who-coined-the-phrase-king-of-pop
People call him that now but its only because thats what he wanted to be called. Doesnt make it true. Look through all the news sites even now. Just about every one says "Self ProclaimedKing of Pop"

Just like Howard Stern. He started calling himself King of all Media and thats what the news stories call him now, doesnt make it true.

Well with MJ it is true.

You have no clue how many people started dancing because of him.

His music is legendary. His performances are legendary. He IS the king of pop.

He sold over 500 million records. That speaks for itself. Thriller is also the best selling album worldwide with over 100 million sales.

Nuff said.

This post was edited by PartyInMyPants on Jun 25 2009 09:39pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 25 2009 10:06pm
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 10:36pm)
Well with MJ it is true.

You have no clue how many people started dancing because of him.

His music is legendary. His performances are legendary. He IS the king of pop.

He sold over 500 million records. That speaks for itself. Thriller is also the best selling album worldwide with over 100 million sales.

Nuff said.

Shut up. It's not our fault you let mj have a party in your pants, but we will all PASS

This post was edited by x]FoRsaKeN[x on Jun 25 2009 10:07pm
Jun 25 2009 10:13pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 12:06am)
Shut up. It's not our fault you let mj have a party in your pants, but we will all PASS

Fail more troll. A 2 year old could think up a better comeback then that.

This post was edited by PartyInMyPants on Jun 25 2009 10:14pm
Jun 25 2009 10:21pm
Quote (MrMoJoRising @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 08:27pm)
WTF are you talking about? The Beatles?

ya

michael jackson owns the right to The Beatles, ya know the band with John Lenon

so he can use beatles songs in commercials and give the right to put the song in movies, commercials, and all that
Jun 25 2009 10:24pm
Quote (miyon @ Thu, Jun 25 2009, 10:00pm)

wow good debate

and i agree
i didnt know he did that to the beatles tho
i just knew he owned the rights
interesting...
Jun 26 2009 01:41am
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 04:13am)
Fail more troll. A 2 year old could think up a better comeback then that.

LOL, is that why you didn't have a "better comeback" for Forsaken?
Gold: 65.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 26 2009 01:43am
Quote (PartyInMyPants @ Fri, Jun 26 2009, 03:36am)
He sold over 500 million records. That speaks for itself

Yes it does. Not in a good way, though.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll