d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > In Search Of A Guitarist
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2012 10:41pm
There is nothing wrong with using software and nothing wrong with not using software...

Wtf is wrong with you people?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2012 11:31pm
Quote (RiDDLEZ @ Apr 23 2012 10:00pm)
I was deliberately running on the idiocy within your post.
Was that not apparent?
Oh right, arrogance often makes it impossible to recognize your own stupidity.
GL.

Arrogance?

I feel saddened by your stupidity, seriously.
Let me explain it to you: three persons bumped this thread for no reasons except to get an additional post count (hurray!), hence the fact I used the term "people". You try and mock me by copying my sentence, yet ironically, you were the one to mock because I had to correct you; the term you used was falsely involved in the context (whereas 1 person =\= people).

I was not being arrogant, I was just correcting a foolish mistake you did. You're ridiculous to come here and try to defend your point by blaming it on my lack of comprehension of your "sarcasm".
Gold: 4,768.80
Apr 24 2012 02:28am
Ok I think I can safely said that not only is this thread fucking stupid, but it's causing an arguement which was created by the again, stupid OP by stating a totally bollocks point which no-one agrees with.

Gonna request this be closed as it's not healthy for the forum, and the op clearly gave up <_<
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll