d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Your Favourite Classical Composer(s)
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2011 09:13am
Quote (CMBurns @ Oct 11 2011 01:26am)
Hey you there, arguing over preferences in a thread and promoting the fact that people have different opinions in another thread.

You can't play on both sides.

Yngwie plays awesome, often overdoes it. Doesn't mean he's not good or worse than someone else. It's his pay style.

Alot of people enjoy hearing technical difficulties that MAB brings to the table. Not to mention his absolute flawless playing (Yngwie is insane, but tends to be sloppy at times).

I've seen you bitch about difficulty twice now. Both for crapstep and guitar. It's a preference just like dumbtrashhillbillystep.

Did I ever say no one enjoys Yngwie or MAB? Not at all. I was comparing guitarists on an overall performance, not only speed or accuracy.

People do have opinions and it's all subjective of course, but he brought up that Marcello wasn't technically able as Yngwie so I proved him wrong. He might be faster, more accurate, but as an overall I believe Marcello is more of a potent player.

By the way, if defending something with arguments is considered as bitching to you, you might want to review your definition of the word.

Also, I've never bitched about dubsteb, you must have the wrong person.
Gold: 629.50
Oct 11 2011 09:52am
Quote (Darkshade @ 11 Oct 2011 16:13)

People do have opinions and it's all subjective of course, but he brought up that Marcello wasn't technically able as Yngwie so I proved him wrong. He might be faster, more accurate, but as an overall I believe Marcello is more of a potent player.

lol

ty for admitting it man :rofl:
Gold: 165.00
Oct 11 2011 07:54pm
Quote (Darkshade @ 11 Oct 2011 11:13)
Did I ever say no one enjoys Yngwie or MAB? Not at all. I was comparing guitarists on an overall performance, not only speed or accuracy.

By the way, if defending something with arguments is considered as bitching to you, you might want to review your definition of the word.

Also, I've never bitched about dubsteb, you must have the wrong person.

You supported the right for opinions AND dubstep in another thread (didn't bitch at it), but here you're saying one is better than the other and that's that. To me that's bitching, not arguing. And it's going against what you were preaching somewhere else.

Marcello bores me. Is he bad? No. Is he worse than malmsteen? No. I prefer malmsteen when he stops overdoing it. PREFERENCES.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2011 07:58pm
Quote (CMBurns @ Oct 11 2011 09:54pm)
You supported the right for opinions AND dubstep in another thread (didn't bitch at it), but here you're saying one is better than the other and that's that. To me that's bitching, not arguing. And it's going against what you were preaching somewhere else.

Marcello bores me. Is he bad? No. Is he worse than malmsteen? No. I prefer malmsteen when he stops overdoing it. PREFERENCES.

Did I just say x is better than y period? No, I defended my point of view with characteristics.

If I would've stated Marcello is better than Yngwie and that's that, I completely understand your reaction. But right now, it's unnecessary because I totally explained why I BELIEVED (key word here) he was better than Malmsteem.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm done arguing over stupidities.
Gold: 629.50
Oct 11 2011 08:50pm
Quote (Darkshade @ 12 Oct 2011 02:58)
Did I just say x is better than y period? No, I defended my point of view with characteristics.

If I would've stated Marcello is better than Yngwie and that's that, I completely understand your reaction. But right now, it's unnecessary because I totally explained why I BELIEVED (key word here) he was better than Malmsteem.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm done arguing over stupidities.

yes you did

Quote (Darkshade @ 10 Oct 2011 23:31)
Marcello is way better.

you idiot

you went into more detail (post 13) but I just copied what I needed

This post was edited by Neutral on Oct 11 2011 08:51pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll