d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > I Am Looking For Musicians/artists
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,000.00
Oct 1 2009 06:40pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Thu, 1 Oct 2009, 17:44)
I can do this. It would be sort of soft (acoustic) rock and 1k per minute. What exactly would you like the lyrics about though? If I do end up doing this, I will request that the song not be used for any commercial purposes.

Song will be about me (Kinyo), and I may use it on other forums. Do you have any examples of what you have done? As for the price. it all depends on the quality.
Gold: 1.00
Oct 1 2009 06:54pm
Quote (Kinyo @ Thu, Oct 1 2009, 08:40pm)
Song will be about me (Kinyo), and I may use it on other forums. Do you have any examples of what you have done? As for the price. it all depends on the quality.

Well what about you, I don't really know anything about you :P
It is fine for you to use it on other forums, as long as you are not making profit of it, and recognize the song as my property. The deal we make would, of course be giving your permission to use it on forums as you will, just so long as no money in involved =) I do not have any examples of songs, however I'm willing to write and record the song for you, and if you like it then you can use it. If you do not like it and would rather not use it, that is fine as well. But I'm still a little confused what the lyrics should really be about. I've never done this before and not sure if I've ever seen one... so excuse me for not knowing =)
Gold: 3,032.85
Oct 1 2009 08:22pm
Rock is a pretty broad term, what kind of rock?
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll