d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Writing Lyrics > Wtf
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,502.60
Warn: 10%
Aug 5 2009 03:59pm
i never wrote any lyriks
Gold: 105.70
Aug 5 2009 04:01pm
Quote (Dr_Zoidberg @ Wed, Aug 5 2009, 10:59pm)
i never wrote any lyriks

try it ;)
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2009 04:49pm
Quote (weasleface @ Tue, Aug 4 2009, 09:43pm)
i never said anything about worship music lol
i just said i devote my music to God
lol

What do you call music devoted to God?
Worship music... and you say that shit
every single time i see you posting.
Aug 7 2009 02:11pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Aug 5 2009, 05:49pm)
What do you call music devoted to God?
Worship music... and you say that shit
every single time i see you posting.

Maybe he won't have to if you would stop dissing it.
I don't rag on you're music, don't rag on mine.
Aug 8 2009 09:04am
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Fri, Aug 7 2009, 08:11pm)
Maybe he won't have to if you would stop dissing it.
I don't rag on you're music, don't rag on mine.

Yes you do. LOL.
Aug 8 2009 09:15am
Also I didn't rag on your music, so get that right. I just simply asked why
he has to point out how he worships god in every post. I don't care about
the music but the last thing you guys should be thinking about as you fight
with black magic and weapons to kill off demons and eventually take out
Satan is the fact that you are religious. I'll never get religious people, and I've
had this argument several times before with numerous religious people.

Funny how offensive you get when someone challenges your religious standing.
Gold: 1.04
Aug 8 2009 10:04am
Quote (Reversion2 @ Sat, Aug 8 2009, 03:15pm)
Also I didn't rag on your music, so get that right. I just simply asked why
he has to point out how he worships god in every post. I don't care about
the music but the last thing you guys should be thinking about as you fight
with black magic and weapons to kill off demons and eventually take out
Satan is the fact that you are religious. I'll never get religious people, and I've
had this argument several times before with numerous religious people.

Funny how offensive you get when someone challenges your religious standing.

In the same way when I said metal was shit? You really got defensive there bro -- honestly, lets just stop talking about what music makes you manly / girly / stupid etc... just let people listen to whatever they like, they don't need your commentary and you obviously don't appreciate theirs. The OP asked how people went about writing lyrics, and weasel explained his method, doesn't matter if you don't like it or get it -- just let it be.

honestly people on this forum argue about music like little kids. its fucking music, you like music depending on your own personal experiences, your environment -- you can't CONVINCE people to like or dislike certain music through words, it just doesn't work.
Aug 8 2009 10:21am
Quote (BovineDesi @ Sat, Aug 8 2009, 04:04pm)
In the same way when I said metal was shit? You really got defensive there bro -- honestly, lets just stop talking about what music makes you manly / girly / stupid etc... just let people listen to whatever they like, they don't need your commentary and you obviously don't appreciate theirs. The OP asked how people went about writing lyrics, and weasel explained his method, doesn't matter if you don't like it or get it -- just let it be.

honestly people on this forum argue about music like little kids. its fucking music, you like music depending on your own personal experiences, your environment -- you can't CONVINCE people to like or dislike certain music through words, it just doesn't work.

This.

I mean, we all have a same interest. Music.
Aug 8 2009 06:34pm
Quote (BovineDesi @ Sat, Aug 8 2009, 04:04pm)

You're an idiot. I never said anything about his music being shit. I don't care if YOU don't get it, cause obviously don't understand where I'm coming from.
I'm one of those guys who are kidding about everything. I could give two fucks if you like metal and I could give two fucks what you listen to, I just don't
care. I just LOVE to hit these religious softies where it hurts by challenging their motives and insight towards religious things. Not only that but I don't mind
learning about other peoples religions.

Also, if this thread is about how people went about writing music, what does god have to do with it? Only Tupac had the power to let his eyes roll back
and let the LORD DO HIS THANG!
Gold: 105.70
Aug 9 2009 06:11am
this topic is about writing lyrics, so please go and discuss that somewhere else or per pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll