d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Should I Sell My Amp And Guitar? > I Dont Know.... Help Me!!
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 220.00
Jul 15 2009 06:31pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Jul 15 2009 06:34pm
heh. i already have computer software that can replicate virutallly any tone out there.. i'm not in need of an amp anymore since i've learned how to really master this program called amplitube 2. it rawks

someone offered me $300 for my amp . so i think im gonna sell it

now i just gotta know how much the guitar would be worth..

the truss rod is adjusted to heavier gauge playing like in Ab, A, B, etc.. It gets amazing tone with the pair of EMG Zakk Wylde 81 and 85s though. I wonder if I should get it re-setup with lower action and adjust the truss rod so people can play it cuz people dont' typically play in those tunings do they?

This post was edited by PraizeAllah on Jul 15 2009 06:35pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2009 10:50pm
Quote (PraizeAllah @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 07:34pm)
heh. i already have computer software that can replicate virutallly any tone out there.. i'm not in need of an amp anymore since i've learned how to really master this program called amplitube 2. it rawks

someone offered me $300 for my amp . so i think im gonna sell it

now i just gotta know how much the guitar would be worth..

the truss rod is adjusted to heavier gauge playing like in Ab, A, B, etc.. It gets amazing tone with the pair of EMG Zakk Wylde 81 and 85s though. I wonder if I should get it re-setup with lower action and adjust the truss rod so people can play it cuz people dont' typically play in those tunings do they?

Most people don't, no. I'd sell that amp as fast as you possibly can for that much money
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll