d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Fg 4 Gfg Acoustic Songs/covers > Post
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2009 12:05pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Thu, Jul 9 2009, 06:51am)
LOL, name one warship band that is more technical then lets say... Carcass.

wtf is carcass

and go listen to Lincoln Brewster's Solo in the song All To You
Jul 9 2009 02:15pm
Carcass is one of the pioneers of Grindcore, their amazing.

And take that solo you said to look at and times that by about 4 billion and you got the skill of the guitarists from Carcass.
Gold: 15.00
Jul 14 2009 01:23pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Thu, Jul 9 2009, 03:15pm)

And take that solo you said to look at and times that by about 4 billion and you got the skill of the guitarists from Carcass.

lmao, who cares about how technical the music is, even if it was important, that band isn't even barely technical, it sounds like some dumbass metallica riffs with retarded vocals over it

I can find a million teenage kids who play guitar that could write/play all that shit easily

and they have probably the worst heavy guitar tone ive ever heard

also thats not grindcore lol

This post was edited by xReflectionsx on Jul 14 2009 01:35pm
Jul 14 2009 07:14pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Thu, Jul 9 2009, 04:15pm)

he said most not all
of course there is ppl that are better then other ppl lol
and i dont like that rly heavy stuff
Jul 14 2009 11:00pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 01:14am)
he said most not all
of course there is ppl that are better then other ppl lol
and i dont like that rly heavy stuff

I have yet to hear ONE song that is more difficult to play then a Jonas Brothers
song. I used to be Christian till I opened up my fucking eyes and realized I was
living for something that could possibly not even be true. Live your life be a good
person and that's all that should matter in the end.

Quote (xReflectionsx @ Tue, Jul 14 2009, 07:23pm)
lmao, who cares about how technical the music is, even if it was important, that band isn't even barely technical, it sounds like some dumbass metallica riffs with retarded vocals over it

I can find a million teenage kids who play guitar that could write/play all that shit easily

and they have probably the worst heavy guitar tone ive ever heard

also thats not grindcore lol

My point wasn't that Carcass was techinical but if you truly believe that
warship music is harder to play then metal... then your a fucking joke.

Also, write one song as good as the shittiest metal band out there and I'll
believe you. Trust kid, Carcass would run circles around you day and night.

And Carcass are THE pioneers or grindcore... Their later work isn't, but their
first two albums sure as fuck are. Carcass is greater than your shitty warship
music hands down. Don't even need to think twice about that.

Go home and download the 1988 album "Reek of Putrefaction" and tell me that isn't
grindcore. Then go and listen to that solo that that dude posted earlier and then go and
compare it with the solo from (for example) Keep On Rotting In The Free World by Carcass.

Then bring your ass back here and tell me how the FUCK you
think warship music is more difficult to play them metal.
Gold: 0.23
Jul 14 2009 11:06pm
Quote (weasleface @ Thu, Jul 9 2009, 11:05am)
wtf is carcass

and go listen to Lincoln Brewster's Solo in the song All To You

man i checked that song out, i was fucking speechless.

any person listening to that crap should be ashamed of themselves, that is not music, that is crap, that solo was complete garbage man. Jesus.

Wanna see a solo? Go listen to pretty much ANY metal band, any solo is better then that piece of shit.

Also, to the faggot saying that carcass wasnt grindcore, get your facts straight man.

their first album and (debatable) second album was, then they transformed into a genre we know today only as, goregrind, then slowly went downs shits path to melodic death metal.

i can tell you for a fact that singing about jesus, the holy lord, mother theresa and all that mumbo jumbo, is NOT harder to play then metal, cmon man, lets be serious here.

i know you just got out of sunday mass, but good lord man, dont let those assholes rot your brain into thinking that worship music is more technical/harder to play then metal.

and if you do, then man. Your just a faggot.
Gold: 15.00
Jul 14 2009 11:09pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 12:00am)
I have yet to hear ONE song that is more difficult to play then a Jonas Brothers
song. I used to be Christian till I opened up my fucking eyes and realized I was
living for something that could possibly not even be true. Live your life be a good
person and that's all that should matter in the end.

My point wasn't that Carcass was techinical but if you truly believe that
warship music is harder to play then metal... then your a fucking joke.

Also, write one song as good as the shittiest metal band out there and I'll
believe you. Trust kid, Carcass would run circles around you day and night.

And Carcass are THE pioneers or grindcore... Their later work isn't, but their
first two albums sure as fuck are. Carcass is greater than your shitty warship
music hands down. Don't even need to think twice about that.

Go home and download the 1988 album "Reek of Putrefaction" and tell me that isn't
grindcore. Then go and listen to that solo that that dude posted earlier and then go and
compare it with the solo from (for example) Keep On Rotting In The Free World by Carcass.

Then bring your ass back here and tell me how the FUCK you
think warship music is more difficult to play them metal.

dude, im not saying that all worship music is easier to play than "carcass." they probably are more technical than a majority of worship music, but there is definately alot better worship music out there than this band, and there are certainly a few christian groups that are way heavier and way more technical than that band. Honestly, that band isn't very good at all, and don't have much talent. They are retarded thrashy riffs with scale runs over them, who can't do that. Also their mixes are absolute shit and the guitar tone is about making me wanna laugh, cry, and throw up at the same time, it's so unbelievably bad.

This post was edited by xReflectionsx on Jul 14 2009 11:11pm
Jul 14 2009 11:13pm
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Tue, Jul 14 2009, 10:09pm)
dude, im not saying that all worship music is easier to play than "carcass." they probably are more technical than a majority of worship music, but there is definately alot better worship music out there than this band, and there are certainly a few christian groups that are way heavier and way more technical than that band. Honestly, that band isn't very good at all, and don't have much talent. They are retarded thrashy riffs with scale runs over them, who can't do that.

oh by the way, time frame does play a factor in this debate, carcass formed in 1985, what metal bands were technical back then? i can count them on one hand dude. at the time those trashy riffs were revolutionary, and compelling.

they still remain one of most influential bands to this day and are legends in the metal scene man.
Jul 14 2009 11:19pm
by the way, all you faggots who like worship music are a bunch of bible thumping faggots, who cant think on your own and fear life without the word of god and all that bullshit.

also Christians are stupid, oh man i hate these fags, lets holocaust part 2 anyone?

god isnt real.

jesus was a faggot.

mother theresa was my slut

moses was my nigga!!!

Jul 14 2009 11:22pm
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Wed, Jul 15 2009, 05:09am)
dude, im not saying that all worship music is easier to play than "carcass." they probably are more technical than a majority of worship music, but there is definately alot better worship music out there than this band, and there are certainly a few christian groups that are way heavier and way more technical than that band. Honestly, that band isn't very good at all, and don't have much talent. They are retarded thrashy riffs with scale runs over them, who can't do that. Also their mixes are absolute shit and the guitar tone is about making me wanna laugh, cry, and throw up at the same time, it's so unbelievably bad.

Like I said, I HIGHLY doubt you have the chops to write a song 1/100th as good as this,
and show me one warship band heavier then Miley Cyrus and I'll believe you. Their mixes
have nothing to do with it, also a shitty mix = shitty tone. Back in the 80's it wasn't about
slaving yourself to CD sales... it was about the live show. End of story.

This post was edited by Reversion2 on Jul 14 2009 11:24pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll