d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Made Up A New Quote
Prev1234517Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 06:51pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 07:46pm)
lol thats fine if u dont understand how faith works

and i didnt lose my friends at all i just didnt talk to them or hang out with them anymore by choiceits not like i said christ is my Lord and then they left me lol
but i think that would of been a funner way and better way to do it
and what does that have to do with faith?
that has nothing to do with faith lol

and faith can accomplish things u didn't even know were possible

Then please explain to my how faith works, your example didn't make much sense, explain it better.

It's not your choice, the Bible says everything is predetermined by God.
EDIT: And I guess your quote is even more inaccurate now. The teens who don't believe in God didn't "choose" it, God decided they wouldn't believe in him. God actually wants the majority of teens to not believe in him, I know it sounds irrational and ridiculous, but it's the truth apparently!

This post was edited by PSPZorZ on Jul 1 2009 07:07pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2009 07:20pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 08:51pm)
Then please explain to my how faith works, your example didn't make much sense, explain it better.

It's not your choice, the Bible says everything is predetermined by God.
EDIT: And I guess your quote is even more inaccurate now. The teens who don't believe in God didn't "choose" it, God decided they wouldn't believe in him. God actually wants the majority of teens to not believe in him, I know it sounds irrational and ridiculous, but it's the truth apparently!

i read a book that's title was How Faith Works so i can help you with this

Faith is the surety that if you take action what you intend on happening will happen just as long as you believe
example: (this is one Jesus told of) if you say to a mountain "be cast into the sea" and truly believe this which you have said will come to pass and the mountain will indeed be cast into the sea then what you have said WILL come to pass

another example: (Jesus Called this man the most faithful he has found) There was a man whos daughter was sick and was going to die so he went to seek Jesus to get his daughter healed(it might have been his son not daughter) so he found Jesus and said to him "Lord my daughter is very sick and if you say the word she will be healed and i can be on my way" and Jesus said "i have not found such great faith even in Israel"

This post was edited by weasleface on Jul 1 2009 07:23pm
Banned
Warn: 40%
Jul 1 2009 09:05pm
Even if I was a Christian I would most certainly NOT wear a quote like that in my signature. Religion is nothing to be proud of.
Jul 1 2009 09:39pm
Quote (ClanBK @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:05pm)
Even if I was a Christian I would most certainly NOT wear a quote like that in my signature. Religion is nothing to be proud of.

ya i know
good thing christianity isnt a religion
its just truth
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2009 10:02pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 11:39pm)
ya i know
its just truth

Your faith is so strong you can alter the meaning of words (such as religion) so your outrageous statements are true >.<
Ironically, one of the major tenants of Christianity is to relenquish (sp?) yourself of pride. A true Christian would not be expressing his religious views in such a way as to promote him or herself. You should believe in your religion and dedicate much time to the expansion and continued understanding of it, but you should not have pride in yourself over your views.

Congratulations, you managed to make me spend the first 2 minutes of my 18th birthday arguing religion :/
Gold: 2.57
Jul 1 2009 10:03pm
Quote (weasleface @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 03:39am)
ya i know
its just truth

Science is truth.

Religion is made up. There's no evidence for it.
Jul 1 2009 10:07pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:02am)
Your faith is so strong you can alter the meaning of words (such as religion) so your outrageous statements are true >.<
Ironically, one of the major tenants of Christianity is to relenquish (sp?) yourself of pride. A true Christian would not be expressing his religious views in such a way as to promote him or herself. You should believe in your religion and dedicate much time to the expansion and continued understanding of it, but you should not have pride in yourself over your views.

Congratulations, you managed to make me spend the first 2 minutes of my 18th birthday arguing religion :/

ROFL dude there was no pride at all in what i said lol
i was just stating that christianity isn't a religion its just truth
thats not pride lol

and i know about pride and not to take it in

and happy birthday
Jul 1 2009 10:07pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:03am)
Science is truth.

Religion is made up. There's no evidence for it.

half of science is a guess
there ya go lol

faith is the evidence of the unseen
i have faith
Gold: 3.00
Jul 1 2009 10:08pm
Quote (weasleface @ Wed, Jul 1 2009, 01:31am)
in my sig

lookin for first ppl to put in their sigs
so i can identify all the christians on the forum

I would say that your quote lacks sense. It is not appealing and the statistics seem wrong.
Jul 1 2009 10:09pm
Quote (FrankyL @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 12:08am)
I would say that your quote lacks sense. It is not appealing and the statistics seem wrong.

ya its wrong of course
i made it up lol

just look at the topic name lol
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1234517Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll