d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > My Bands.. > Hardcore/metal Content!
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 408.00
Feb 25 2009 07:19pm
Quote (PalmerFG @ Wed, Feb 25 2009, 06:20pm)
Then please, use the door.

Nobody likes you here or your shit music, wait what music? You haven't posted anything but other people playing.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2009 08:00pm
Quote (Makemetalmusic @ Wed, Feb 25 2009, 08:27pm)
Any band that pig squeels sucks dick, the vocal style was and is gay, and not true death metal.

LMAO at your name, your post alone tells you that you don't know shit about metal.
Gold: 15.00
Feb 25 2009 08:32pm
your vocals need to be more brutal deep and growling. if you can find a good vocalist, then the 1st one is pretty bad ass.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 25 2009 11:43pm
Sounds like Atreyu. Not too fond of it but good guitar work, keep trying smile.gif
Gold: 321.00
Feb 26 2009 10:16am
Quote (Ludafish @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 01:19am)
Nobody likes you here or your shit music, wait what music? You haven't posted anything but other people playing.

Send me a video camera and ill post some up, ass.

and YOUR calling my taste in music SHIT? dude you have some serious fucking issues. grow the fuck up and stop pig squealing.

''ohh im cool im in a metal band.'' deviate from the path you fucking sheep.

This post was edited by PalmerFG on Feb 26 2009 10:18am
Gold: 2.57
Feb 26 2009 02:04pm
Quote (PalmerFG @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 04:16pm)

and YOUR calling my taste in music SHIT? dude you have some serious fucking issues. grow the fuck up and stop pig squealing.

YOU are the sheep you fucking moron. You think you are better than everyone else just because you fucking play jazz music.

NEWS FLASH: every musician on this forum is perfectly capable of playing Jazz, Blues, classical, whatever. Including Ludafish. just because he wants to create metal, and not the other genres... that discredits his talent as a musician? You are so damn stupid.

Close-minded retards like you don't belong in music. Musicians should appreciate all types of good music and the creative paths you can take with music as a whole.

What is the point in being bound to a specific genre? It's boring, and pointless.

This post was edited by wh0racLe on Feb 26 2009 02:10pm
Gold: 321.00
Feb 26 2009 04:26pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 08:04pm)
YOU are the sheep you fucking moron. You think you are better than everyone else just because you fucking play jazz music.

NEWS FLASH: every musician on this forum is perfectly capable of playing Jazz, Blues, classical, whatever. Including Ludafish. just because he wants to create metal, and not the other genres... that discredits his talent as a musician? You are so damn stupid.

Close-minded retards like you don't belong in music. Musicians should appreciate all types of good music and the creative paths you can take with music as a whole.

What is the point in being bound to a specific genre? It's boring, and pointless.

a bit contradicotrary? when did i say i was only bound to jazz? when did i say i was better then anyone else?

how am i the sheep? i bet your one of those long black haired fags that think there cool, following others because they dont see beyond ''METALLLLL GRRRR'' sad twat.

rage rage rage rage, all i did was express my opinion. just because its not the same opinion as you or others doesnt mean i cant express it. i know im outnumbered here like 300-1. but dude u really think i care? smile.gif rage all you want. i still see metal heads and pathetic children that havent grown up. take my school for example. everyone was growing their hair black and going all metal / emo. the ones that left at the end of the year stayed like that. the ones that carried on to A levels dropped that shit immediately. fuuny dont you think. maybe things are different in the US from the Uk on this subject. thats my 2 cents on what i really think. and as for musical talent; some in metal do have it, but i believe a small proportion. people dont see guitar as music nowdays, they see it as a status. im sure u know what i mean.

Bolt.gif
Gold: 2.57
Feb 26 2009 06:02pm
Quote (PalmerFG @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 10:26pm)
a bit contradicotrary? when did i say i was only bound to jazz? when did i say i was better then anyone else?

how am i the sheep? i bet your one of those long black haired fags that think there cool, following others because they dont see beyond ''METALLLLL GRRRR'' sad twat.

rage rage rage rage, all i did was express my opinion. just because its not the same opinion as you or others doesnt mean i cant express it. i know im outnumbered here like 300-1. but dude u really think i care? smile.gif rage all you want. i still see metal heads and pathetic children that havent grown up. take my school for example. everyone was growing their hair black and going all metal / emo. the ones that left at the end of the year stayed like that. the ones that carried on to A levels dropped that shit immediately. fuuny dont you think. maybe things are different in the US from the Uk on this subject. thats my 2 cents on what i really think. and as for musical talent; some in metal do have it, but i believe a small proportion. people dont see guitar as music nowdays, they see it as a status. im sure u know what i mean.

Bolt.gif

Yes I know what you mean, but that has nothing to do with Metal. Those are scene kids. Deathcore/Metalcore/Hardcore/Emo =/= metal.

Gold: 246.00
Feb 26 2009 06:20pm
Quote (PalmerFG @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 12:16pm)

So doing things you enjoy is conformist? You know nothing.

Quote (wh0racLe @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 04:04pm)

NEWS FLASH: every musician on this forum is perfectly capable of playing Jazz, Blues, classical,  whatever.  Including Ludafish. just because he wants to create metal, and not the other genres... that discredits his talent as  a musician? You are so damn stupid.

Close-minded retards like you don't belong in music.  Musicians should appreciate all types of good music and the creative paths you can take with music as a whole.

Vouch.

This post was edited by SephirothVsCloud on Feb 26 2009 06:20pm
Gold: 408.00
Feb 27 2009 12:30am
Quote (CoB_HC @ Thu, Feb 26 2009, 12:43am)
Sounds like Atreyu.  Not too fond of it but good guitar work,  keep trying smile.gif

Far from even being a influence but good luck biggrin.gif
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll