d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Dont You Hate The Guitar Generation? > Indeed.
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 73.52
Dec 19 2008 02:56pm
Quote (PalmerFG @ Tue, Dec 16 2008, 04:01pm)
you know who they are. they say they ''play'' guitar when really they suck, they think there cool. gets on my tits, ruins guitar for everyone.

If they ruin it for you, then you were already ruined and just looking for an excuse to blame it on

and the one thing i hate about guitar hero is when someone hears a good song on the radio or whatever (lets just say parabola) they go OMG that guitar hero song!!!!!!!!!
Gold: 8,653.74
Dec 19 2008 07:40pm
Quote (gomex799 @ Fri, Dec 19 2008, 01:42pm)
your a bad teacher lol

In case you're not musically illiterate, since many of my students are in high school, 100% of my students have received "1s" in regional competition for solo & ensemble, i've gotten all "1s" except two people who got "2s" in state competition for solo & ensemble, and I've had three people go to nationals. O wait, you ARE musically illiterate. Stfu scrub get good and learn something other than greenday then post here k?
Gold: 3,435.00
Dec 19 2008 07:58pm
Quote (onepagememory @ Fri, Dec 19 2008, 08:40pm)
In case you're not musically illiterate, since many of my students are in high school, 100% of my students have received "1s" in regional competition for solo & ensemble, i've gotten all "1s" except two people who got "2s" in state competition for solo & ensemble, and I've had three people go to nationals. O wait, you ARE musically illiterate. Stfu scrub get good and learn something other than greenday then post here k?

Jeebus Brist! For a musically active person you have one mean attitude. Chill out already. Music shouldn't be about being '1' in some silly competition, it's about doing what you love. As for teaching, I'm happy you're a teacher and your students got that far. Sincerely, congratulations dude.

You know, if someone likes Greenday, then let him smolder in his own fire pit, you don't have to get all offensive and smash to pieces what 'someone' might call a start. For frigs sakes, I started with crap too... then I slowly discovered new stuff and new music/styles/etc.

Anyways man, hope you'll have many more good students. smile.gif Good luck with that. I wish you the best.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 19 2008 09:43pm
Quote (Magnak @ Fri, Dec 19 2008, 08:58pm)
Jeebus Brist! For a musically active person you have one mean attitude. Chill out already. Music shouldn't be about being '1' in some silly competition, it's about doing what you love. As for teaching, I'm happy you're a teacher and your students got that far. Sincerely, congratulations dude.

You know, if someone likes Greenday, then let him smolder in his own fire pit, you don't have to get all offensive and smash to pieces what 'someone' might call a start. For frigs sakes, I started with crap too... then I slowly discovered new stuff and new music/styles/etc.

Anyways man, hope you'll have many more good students. smile.gif Good luck with that. I wish you the best.

This man is telling the truth.

Calm down a bit.
Gold: 2.25
Warn: 10%
Dec 19 2008 11:13pm
Quote (Magnak @ Sat, Dec 20 2008, 01:58am)

vouch him but yes the "guitar generation" of kids who think they are cool is quite annoying.

Gold: 3,435.00
Dec 19 2008 11:50pm
Quote (dlkissakara @ Sat, Dec 20 2008, 12:13am)
vouch him but yes the "guitar generation" of kids who think they are cool is quite annoying.

Well, it is annoying, but if I think about it, I think that type of 'show-off' generation was there for a long time. I'm sure there's always a new generation that will always try to 'make' people they are 'cool'. I am 100% sure there was that kind of people in the 60's and 70's. Well, best example would be those jocks hanging around school and bullying and blah blah blah.

Or there was (and still is) this huge fuss happening around those emo kids. It's they're choice for being well, the way they 'are'. Anyways, kind of off topic.

Point is, that if people like that annoy you, approach them and prove to them that they in fact 'suck' in a responsible and good manner. For instance guitar battle with them and show them who is the boss or just start asking him tough questions about guitar to make him look bad... the list can go on.

And thanks a lot for vouching me. I appreciate you guys read all that long paragraph and what not. happy.gif

P.S.: Showing off is there to last until the end of time. tongue.gif
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 20 2008 01:56am
Quote (onepagememory @ Fri, 19 Dec 2008, 21:40)

your a douchebag of a teacher.
maybe the reason why some of your students only play greenday is becuase their mid-life crisis teacher doesnt inspire and have them explore other musical genres.
Gold: 4,883.80
Dec 20 2008 11:27am
Quote (onepagememory @ Sat, 20 Dec 2008, 01:40)

Chill out kid
Gold: 8,653.74
Dec 20 2008 12:53pm
Quote (gomex799 @ Sat, Dec 20 2008, 12:56am)
your a douchebag of a teacher.
maybe the reason why some of your students only play greenday is becuase their mid-life crisis teacher doesnt inspire and have them explore other musical genres.

no. they only play greenday because they're too lazy to learn harder stuff. "mid-life' = 30ish. I'm 20.
Gold: 3,032.85
Dec 20 2008 05:52pm
Quote (onepagememory @ Sat, Dec 20 2008, 10:53am)
no. they only play greenday because they're too lazy to learn harder stuff. "mid-life' = 30ish. I'm 20.

I'm glad my teacher isnt as much of a faggot as you are.

p.s. i dont play greenday thx, so dont say that.

This post was edited by AlbinoBlackMan on Dec 20 2008 05:52pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll