d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat >
Poll > What Music You Listen To? > Mainly.
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 7 2008 09:59pm
For my influences though, it's mainly hardcore/folk punk. I like the energy and such of Freezepop and Against Me!. I try to sing sort of like Against Me! and we have 2 singers, so it has that sort of folk punk sing along thing.

See? now it isn't so much a discussion of your favorite bands as much as it is a discussion of the bands that influence you when you write music. Thus making it a viable conversation in the Musicians Chat subforum.
Gold: 264.40
Nov 7 2008 10:01pm
Quote (Freezepop @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 04:59am)
For my influences though, it's mainly hardcore/folk punk. I like the energy and such of Freezepop and Against Me!. I try to sing sort of like Against Me! and we have 2 singers, so it has that sort of folk punk sing along thing.

See? now it isn't so much a discussion of your favorite bands as much as it is a discussion of the bands that influence you when you write music. Thus making it a viable conversation in the Musicians Chat subforum.

Yes! Agree. It is about Music Genres etc. We dont talk about our Favourite bands, we just talk about bands, which appears in several genres etc.
I like the energy in the oldschool har/metal(core), the darker voice and the fast tempo makes me to sing with.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 7 2008 10:20pm
Nov 7 2008 10:02pm
Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 10:58pm)
No i wont, I dont want to force this Thread to some Bands discussion Thread. It is about Music Genre's as you see. So Shut up leave ur room , open ur windows and breathe but talk about Music Genres and Vote or Leave this Thread.
€ for Darkshade : Same for you. Talk about Music Genres. Its not important that I did not pay for Thread, you have to follow the thread rules all in all.

Oh but I am following the rules my friend.

You're the one who's not.

Music genres chat does not belong in this forum, but in Favorite Band and Songs Chatter.
Nov 7 2008 10:03pm
It isn't a discussion solely about music genres. It's about what bands influence you the most in your own independent creations and writing of music.
Nov 7 2008 10:05pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 05:02am)
Oh but I am following the rules my friend.

You're the one who's not.

Music genres chat does not belong in this forum, but in Favorite Band and Songs Chatter.

You wont understand.
Again, just for you: It is about Music Genres etc. We dont talk about our Favourite bands, we just talk about bands, which appears in several genres etc.
WHY? : This section is for the discussion of Musical instruments, styles, genres and other related subjects
Now STOP spam please - or talk about music genres! You're not right go dance the "Hand on worm" Dance but please[!] stop crying.

€ For Freezepop, yes its a mix of both wink.gif

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 7 2008 10:06pm
Nov 7 2008 10:05pm
Quote (Freezepop @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:03pm)
It isn't a discussion solely about music genres. It's about what bands influence you the most in your own independent creations and writing of music.

No? you're pretending it is.

What Music You Listen To? -> Mainly.

Rofl, that's not about your influences. Get lost.

You wont understand.
Again, just for you: It is about Music Genres etc. We dont talk about our Favourite bands, we just talk about bands, which appears in several genres etc.
WHY? : This section is for the discussion of Musical instruments, styles, genres and other related subjects
Now STOP spam please - or talk about music genres! You're not right go dance the "Hand on worm" Dance but please[!] stop crying

You're the one crying since earlier and you're the one who won't undestand.

Read this beautiful quote:

And for clarification, this forum is more for music in theory and creation, and when it says genres it means the specifics and qualifications of each genre, as well as its characteristics, not who likes what.

Quote (TimShokk @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:07pm)
What Music you listen to : Which genre you like! NOT WHICH BAND! Get your +1 anywhere else please!

You're the one getting your +1 here, I'm editing my posts atleast. And which genre is the same as which band. Wow, are you that stupid?

This post was edited by Darkshade on Nov 7 2008 10:08pm
Nov 7 2008 10:07pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 05:05am)
No? you're pretending it is.

What Music You Listen To? -> Mainly.

Rofl, that's not about your influences. Get lost.

What Music you listen to : Which genre you like! NOT WHICH BAND! Get your +1 anywhere else please!
PM ME if you want to complain about! I don't want to force this Thread to some disgusting spammer/ Postneeders/ Quarrel Thread. Thanks! ☺

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 7 2008 10:09pm
Nov 7 2008 10:08pm
I personally am talking about what music influences you. The topic name, in itself may belong there. But the discussion within doesn't.
Nov 7 2008 10:09pm
Quote (Freezepop @ Fri, Nov 7 2008, 11:08pm)
I personally am talking about what music influences you. The topic name, in itself may belong there. But the discussion within doesn't.

Which discussion rofl.gif

You're the only one talking about your influences. I would be too, but that's not the appropriate thread.
Nov 7 2008 10:10pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Nov 8 2008, 05:09am)
Which discussion rofl.gif

You're the only one talking about your influences. I would be too, but that's not the appropriate thread.

I would talk about these influences too if you stop spam.
And I do ofc too without. Just ignoring you.

This post was edited by TimShokk on Nov 7 2008 10:10pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123459Next
Closed New Topic New Poll