d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Made Up A New Quote
Prev1111213141517Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jul 3 2009 01:23pm
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 02:16pm)
ok well i exaggerated a lil bit with the devil thing lol
and it went too far
and no i wouldnt spread the word of some random guy told me that because i dont trust him 100% like i do my brother
im not gonna be sry i trust my brother
and even if my brother was lying (which i dont think he was)
im not gonna be ashamed of the things i believe
and your not getting any closer to my soul lol

Well we can agree on something, the Devil thing went too far. And I hope you ask Jesus for forgiveness, because I don't think that's acceptable behavior at all.

It's understandable that you trust your brother, but he was wrong about the Darwin thing... you should just find out the truth before you go blabbing every little thing your brother tells you. If your brother said some guy was a murderer maybe you would do the same thing and spread the rumor. It doesn't matter if your brother meant to lie or not (maybe he did the same thing as you, just repeating what he heard), but you should never repeat something without verifying it's true. During the colonization of America, many people were killed because a single person called them a "Witch" and the rumor continued to spread without anyone trying to verify that this was actually true. Now what you did didn't exactly get anyone killed, but it was wrong and you should not perpetuate such blatantly false beliefs. You should be ashamed of what you believe, if it's a lie. Darwin never repented, and he especially did not say that quote you attributed to him. That's the cold, hard truth. And I understand maybe you did not know that it was a lie. But the fact of the matter is, DO NOT REPEAT WHAT YOU'VE HEARD UNLESS YOU ARE SURE IT'S TRUE! It's a simple concept to live by, and anyone who wishes to be taken seriously needs to follow that principle.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2009 02:01pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 03:23pm)
Well we can agree on something, the Devil thing went too far. And I hope you ask Jesus for forgiveness, because I don't think that's acceptable behavior at all.

It's understandable that you trust your brother, but he was wrong about the Darwin thing... you should just find out the truth before you go blabbing every little thing your brother tells you. If your brother said some guy was a murderer maybe you would do the same thing and spread the rumor. It doesn't matter if your brother meant to lie or not (maybe he did the same thing as you, just repeating what he heard), but you should never repeat something without verifying it's true. During the colonization of America, many people were killed because a single person called them a "Witch" and the rumor continued to spread without anyone trying to verify that this was actually true. Now what you did didn't exactly get anyone killed, but it was wrong and you should not perpetuate such blatantly false beliefs. You should be ashamed of what you believe, if it's a lie. Darwin never repented, and he especially did not say that quote you attributed to him. That's the cold, hard truth. And I understand maybe you did not know that it was a lie. But the fact of the matter is, DO NOT REPEAT WHAT YOU'VE HEARD UNLESS YOU ARE SURE IT'S TRUE! It's a simple concept to live by, and anyone who wishes to be taken seriously needs to follow that principle.

ya your right i should research things first before saying what ive heard
i hope that sentence ended this lol
Gold: 2.57
Jul 3 2009 03:30pm
w/e lets just let this die..

This post was edited by wh0racLe on Jul 3 2009 03:31pm
Jul 3 2009 03:34pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 02:23pm)

I don't think he was trying to call you the devil. What I think he meant is the devil is trying to stray his beliefs through all of these arguements.
Jul 3 2009 03:36pm
This will never die lolol.

Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 09:38pm)
You don't even make any sense.

??? it made perfect sense.

if you say "Nothing could ever possibly convince me that my beliefs are wrong" Then you are close-minded. you are unwilling to accept alternatives. Putting the "devil" tag on any opposing argument is the same thing.

This post was edited by wh0racLe on Jul 3 2009 03:43pm
Jul 3 2009 03:38pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 04:36pm)
Yet another way to be close-minded.

"No, i'm not wrong, it's just the DEVIL trying to make me think i am wrong!! Hurhurhurrr!!!!"

Well I use that statement all the time, and i'm just saying how I would have meant it if I said it. Will you please shut up. You don't even make any sense.

Edit: I don't usually say that to other people though, lol xD

This post was edited by x]FoRsaKeN[x on Jul 3 2009 03:39pm
Jul 3 2009 03:48pm
Quote (x]FoRsaKeN[x @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 05:38pm)
Well I use that statement all the time, and i'm just saying how I would have meant it if I said it. Will you please shut up. You don't even make any sense.

Edit: I don't usually say that to other people though, lol xD

ya i know these ppl are makin me aggrivated

i thought i chilled this topic out
Jul 3 2009 03:51pm
Oh, well don't worry. There's really no such thing as Atheism, we're all just Satan's demons trying to stray your beliefs.
Gold: Locked
Jul 3 2009 03:51pm
lol god
Jul 3 2009 03:56pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 05:51pm)
Oh, well don't worry. There's really no such thing as Atheism, we're all just Satan's demons trying to stray your beliefs.

you have to choose in life
to be of God or of the Devil

not choosing is choosing the devil's side
and your not satan's demon
satan may just be using u to tempt us
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1111213141517Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll