d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Made Up A New Quote
Prev1101112131417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jul 3 2009 11:20am
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:10pm)
wow im not lying about anything dude
and Forsaken is just as old as me lol

and i know plenty about my religion i just dont rly want to argue against this anymore
theres rly no point

all your trying to do is prove my religion is incorrect
and its not
you cant prove ANYTHING wrong on my religion
come back when you can prove something instead of express opinions about it for 5 pages
i just dont rly care what you say because right now your the devil trying to get me to abandon my God

cya later

His maturity and knowledge of the world around him threw me off, he is a lot more mature than you, that's for sure. (though he is almost a year older, hopefully in a year you will know how to legitimately argue a point)
"and just to let you evolutionists know even Charles Darwin said his theorys were incorrect he said he just used them to get funding for other things
look it up"
That quote from what you said, it is nothing but a lie, check and mate, I don't have time for your little games.
I've done it multiple times in this thread, every time I prove you wrong, you come back with a rebuttal (typically based on false statements) and we go back and forth until eventually you give up because you cannot win the argument, and your argument is invalid. Is your memory really that short? Maybe when you get older and your brain matures a bit you can remember arguments from a day ago.

Yesss, science is the devil... we believe in the truth and not unsubstantiated, manipulated writings!

This post was edited by PSPZorZ on Jul 3 2009 11:22am
Jul 3 2009 11:24am
2 Members: weasleface, PSPZorZ

I thought you were leaving
GET OUT QUICK BEFORE I STEAL YOUR SOUL!!!
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2009 11:25am
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:20pm)
His maturity and knowledge of the world around him threw me off, he is a lot more mature than you, that's for sure.
"and just to let you evolutionists know even Charles Darwin said his theorys were incorrect he said he just used them to get funding for other things
look it up"
That quote from what you said, it is nothing but a lie, check and mate, I don't have time for your little games.
I've done it multiple times in this thread, every time I prove you wrong, you come back with a rebuttal (typically based on false statements) and we go back and forth until eventually you give up because you cannot win the argument, and your argument is invalid. Is your memory really that short? Maybe when you get older and your brain matures a bit you can remember arguments from a day ago.

Yesss, science is the devil... we believe in the truth and not unsubstantiated, manipulated writings!

you refuse the truth
he said that because he had no proof of how life began so therefore all his theorys were void and made no sense
and im not giving up because i cant win lol this is just annoying that your trying to get me to change sides or something
plz stop saying im lying because im not
i dont friggin lie to be right, thats terrible
i haven't lied about anything in this topic
Jul 3 2009 11:30am
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:25pm)
you refuse the truth
he said that because he had no proof of how life began so therefore all his theorys were void and made no sense
and im not giving up because i cant win lol this is just annoying that your trying to get me to change sides or something
plz stop saying im lying because im not
i dont friggin lie to be right, thats terrible
i haven't lied about anything in this topic

That's a fallacious argument, it's a void argument.
Somebody says this:
"I'm an 800 year old alien, and the earth is round"
Because you don't believe his first statement, suddenly everything he says is wrong. Because he is not an alien, the earth suddenly is no longer round.
Quit being an imbecile, I don't want you to change sides, I know that will never happen because you're so brainwashed into believing your little book.
Quit lying and I'll quit saying you're lying. What you said Darwin said is a blatant lie, there's no denying it.
Now just quit arguing and kindly hand over your soul.
Jul 3 2009 11:39am
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:30pm)
That's a fallacious argument, it's a void argument.
Somebody says this:
"I'm an 800 year old alien, and the earth is round"
Because you don't believe his first statement, suddenly everything he says is wrong. Because he is not an alien, the earth suddenly is no longer round.
Quit being an imbecile, I don't want you to change sides, I know that will never happen because you're so brainwashed into believing your little book.
Quit lying and I'll quit saying you're lying. What you said Darwin said is a blatant lie, there's no denying it.
Now just quit arguing and kindly hand over your soul.

if you think im lying then w/e
im done
ill pray for ya
Jul 3 2009 11:41am
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:39pm)
if you think im lying then w/e
im done
ill pray for ya

I don't think you're lying, I know it. When someone says a statement that is other than the truth, it's a lie. God would be disappointed in you, whether or not you were only doing it to try to prove he's real. You'd pray for the Devil? Gtfo kid, honestly. You can't win the argument so start calling me the Devil. You know you can't produce a coherent argument so you demonize me. "Don't listen to him, he's making sense and using FACTS but he's possessed by the Devil, I KNOW IT!"
Jul 3 2009 11:52am
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:41pm)
I don't think you're lying, I know it. When someone says a statement that is other than the truth, it's a lie. God would be disappointed in you, whether or not you were only doing it to try to prove he's real. You'd pray for the Devil? Gtfo kid, honestly. You can't win the argument so start calling me the Devil. You know you can't produce a coherent argument so you demonize me. "Don't listen to him, he's making sense and using FACTS but he's possessed by the Devil, I KNOW IT!"

i never said once your possessed by the devil
there is a difference between being possessed and the devil using you

and if you rly wanna know the truth
i heard that statement about darwin admitting his things were wrong from my brother
and i trust my brother 100% and thats why i claim it as truth
so if anything you should be calling my brother a lier not me

and just remember that Evolution is called a theory
it has never been proven and if it had been then it wouldnt be called a theory

and in the bible it says you should pray for your enemy
not that your my enemy
i bet your a cool dude if we put all this religious and evolution crap aside
been good debating man

i rly hope you dont come back with something to say about this
plz dont lol
Jul 3 2009 12:11pm
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:52pm)
i never said once your possessed by the devil
there is a difference between being possessed and the devil using you

and if you rly wanna know the truth
i heard that statement about darwin admitting his things were wrong from my brother
and i trust my brother 100% and thats why i claim it as truth
so if anything you should be calling my brother a lier not me

and just remember that Evolution is called a theory
it has never been proven and if it had been then it wouldnt be called a theory

and in the bible it says you should pray for your enemy
not that your my enemy
i bet your a cool dude if we put all this religious and evolution crap aside
been good debating man

i rly hope you dont come back with something to say about this
plz dont lol

"i just dont rly care what you say because right now your the devil trying to get me to abandon my God"
Right now I'm the Devil huh? What exactly do you call that bro?

You're obviously just a fool, you believe whatever you're told and you perpetuate the lies without verifying if they are true. If someone comes up to you and says "I heard that guy Jim in our class murdered somebody", do you continue to pass the information on without finding out if it's true? Well I'm sure you do, truth doesn't matter to you, it's simply what you "heard". Wow if everyone in the world was like you this would be a very horrible place, I don't even want to imagine it. The fact is what you said about Darwin is incorrect, and you shouldn't say stuff without finding out if it's true. You're just as bad as the first person who told that lie. Like it or not, Darwin was one of God's creations. God would be ashamed of your perpetuation of the lies about him.

I wouldn't really consider it a debate, more like a slaughter of your beliefs imo.

I don't even know why you're talking to me, don't you know every second you spend talking to me I'm that much closer to your soul?
Jul 3 2009 12:16pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 02:11pm)
"i just dont rly care what you say becauseright now your the deviltrying to get me to abandon my God"
Right now I'm the Devil huh? What exactly do you call that bro?

You're obviously just a fool, you believe whatever you're told and you perpetuate the lies without verifying if they are true. If someone comes up to you and says "I heard that guy Jim in our class murdered somebody", do you continue to pass the information on without finding out if it's true? Well I'm sure you do, truth doesn't matter to you, it's simply what you "heard". Wow if everyone in the world was like you this would be a very horrible place, I don't even want to imagine it. The fact is what you said about Darwin is incorrect, and you shouldn't say stuff without finding out if it's true. You're just as bad as the first person who told that lie. Like it or not, Darwin was one of God's creations. God would be ashamed of your perpetuation of the lies about him.

I wouldn't really consider it a debate, more like a slaughter of your beliefs imo.

I don't even know why you're talking to me, don't you know every second you spend talking to me I'm that much closer to your soul?

ok well i exaggerated a lil bit with the devil thing lol
and it went too far
and no i wouldnt spread the word of some random guy told me that because i dont trust him 100% like i do my brother
im not gonna be sry i trust my brother
and even if my brother was lying (which i dont think he was)
im not gonna be ashamed of the things i believe
and your not getting any closer to my soul lol
Jul 3 2009 01:15pm
Quote (waldenty8starz @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 03:51am)
LMFAO!! Weasleface.. your soo full of yourself and your righteousness that there is no damn point in arguing it. Your far past the point of convincing. Your stubborn as hell. And frankly, I feel sorry, for you, and everyone that has spent time arguing on this damn subject! :D I personally am a christian, but i do not practice.. So i suppose i would call myself an agnostic.

In any case, believe what you want, rely on false hope.. and i will prosper with CONCRETE TRUTH!! not fake truth.

if you believe hard enough, itll happen.. bull shit! you have to work for things in life.. religion is just a scapegoat from lifes troubles when you dont wanna give a shit anymore

you used to be a stoner? i bet your life was awful before hand, parents fight? if not divorced.. dont have much money? get beat up at school? maybe none of these things.. whatever your problem was.. you drowned it out with drugs.. then found jesus!! which yes i will agree, prly a safer way to solve problems.. rely on sumthing that wont harm your body for help.. but i wouldnt be able to do that.. i mean.. do you hear what you say? sounds kinda obsessed with the whole religion deal.. not worth the average persons time these days.. raise of hands.. who goes to church??? lol

You are definately NOT a Christian. It's these fools that make the quote *80% of America is Christian*, and makes it harder to argue many points.

This post was edited by x]FoRsaKeN[x on Jul 3 2009 01:18pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev1101112131417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll