d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Made Up A New Quote
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.57
Jul 2 2009 11:15pm
Quote (weasleface @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 05:11am)
oh well i cant help what i believe
i dont see how ppl are so agrivated by MY beliefs lol

Quote (wh0racLe @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 05:07am)

maybe its because you claim absolute truth?

^^
Gold: 0.00
Jul 2 2009 11:16pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:15am)
^^

stop it lol

i see what you posted lol
Gold: 2.73
Jul 2 2009 11:18pm
Gold: 15.00
Jul 2 2009 11:30pm
Quote (wh0racLe @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 12:07am)
No, it's not. It may suggest all life evolved from one common ancestor, but it has nothing to say on how that life got there.

Haha, thank's for argueing my exact point, darwin had no idea about how life began, and it's a gigantic hole in his work. If darwin, your little hero, couldn't explain it scienfically, then what does that lead you to believe?

This post was edited by xReflectionsx on Jul 2 2009 11:32pm
Jul 2 2009 11:30pm
Quote (Axed @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:18am)
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/Purpleprose_2007/facepalm.jpg

is that from power rangers?
Jul 3 2009 02:51am
LMFAO!! Weasleface.. your soo full of yourself and your righteousness that there is no damn point in arguing it. Your far past the point of convincing. Your stubborn as hell. And frankly, I feel sorry, for you, and everyone that has spent time arguing on this damn subject! :D I personally am a christian, but i do not practice.. So i suppose i would call myself an agnostic.

In any case, believe what you want, rely on false hope.. and i will prosper with CONCRETE TRUTH!! not fake truth.

if you believe hard enough, itll happen.. bull shit! you have to work for things in life.. religion is just a scapegoat from lifes troubles when you dont wanna give a shit anymore

you used to be a stoner? i bet your life was awful before hand, parents fight? if not divorced.. dont have much money? get beat up at school? maybe none of these things.. whatever your problem was.. you drowned it out with drugs.. then found jesus!! which yes i will agree, prly a safer way to solve problems.. rely on sumthing that wont harm your body for help.. but i wouldnt be able to do that.. i mean.. do you hear what you say? sounds kinda obsessed with the whole religion deal.. not worth the average persons time these days.. raise of hands.. who goes to church??? lol
Gold: 1.04
Jul 3 2009 06:00am
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 05:30am)
Haha, thank's for argueing my exact point, darwin had no idea about how life began, and it's a gigantic hole in his work. If darwin, your little hero, couldn't explain it scienfically, then what does that lead you to believe?

leads me to believe that we should look to Miller and Urey for propositions on the beginnings of life you idiot. oh look darwin's theory doesn't explain gravity, must be god. horrible horrible argument; not that science vs. religion goes anywhere...ever.
Jul 3 2009 10:54am
Quote (waldenty8starz @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 04:51am)
LMFAO!! Weasleface.. your soo full of yourself and your righteousness that there is no damn point in arguing it. Your far past the point of convincing. Your stubborn as hell. And frankly, I feel sorry, for you, and everyone that has spent time arguing on this damn subject! :D I personally am a christian, but i do not practice.. So i suppose i would call myself an agnostic.

In any case, believe what you want, rely on false hope.. and i will prosper with CONCRETE TRUTH!! not fake truth.

if you believe hard enough, itll happen.. bull shit! you have to work for things in life.. religion is just a scapegoat from lifes troubles when you dont wanna give a shit anymore

you used to be a stoner? i bet your life was awful before hand, parents fight? if not divorced.. dont have much money? get beat up at school? maybe none of these things.. whatever your problem was.. you drowned it out with drugs.. then found jesus!! which yes i will agree, prly a safer way to solve problems.. rely on sumthing that wont harm your body for help.. but i wouldnt be able to do that.. i mean.. do you hear what you say? sounds kinda obsessed with the whole religion deal.. not worth the average persons time these days.. raise of hands.. who goes to church??? lol

ya i used to be a stoner but i rly didnt have any problems at all
my parents were fine they dont fight much and they are NEVER gonna get divorced
but it just made everything more fun is all lol

and i think if your gonna believe then believe with all your heart, you shouldnt flop back and forth thats just dumb
have complete faith in what you believe and what God is doing with your life
and i see no problem with that at all
i will follow ppl like that and i will lead ppl like that
Gold: 1.00
Jul 3 2009 10:59am
Quote (weasleface @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 03:16pm)
im tired of this lol
i believe Jesus is the Saviour of all man kind and then he rose after death on the 3rd day
i believe God created the Earth in 7 days
i believe the Bible is 100% true

Got a problem with it? then go cry to your mom about how some kid on the internet believes in God lol

and just to let you evolutionists know even Charles Darwin said his theorys were incorrect he said he just used them to get funding for other things
look it up

I suggest, rather, that you go cry to your mom that your religion is constantly being proven wrong, and you can't even argue our points because they are valid and you don't know enough about your religion to put up a good argument. Forsaken, on the other hand, is at least putting up a fight and making sense in his arguments. Though I still disagree with him, I must admit, I respect his arguments and his knowledge on the subjects. I can tell you're a kid, you know nothing but think you know everything. (haha just turned 18 yesterday I can officially use youth as an insult :P)
That's a lie, you love to lie to make yourself seem correct. Quit asserting things without proof, you're not allowed to make statements like that anymore without a link and valid source.

Quote (xReflectionsx @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 06:46pm)
wh0racle, you a just a complete dumbass, and i still haven't gotten an answer as to how life began following darwinian evolution.

that video is 100% true, and i don't see how you are argueing that nazi's weren't using evolution as a basis for extermination jews, its absolute fact lol, and there is your science for you

You're assuming evolution is a proven and correct theory, it is not. And though there are no 100% accepted answer to how life began, it's better to not know how it began and try to find out than to live your life knowing how it began but being completely wrong, and not doing anything to find out the truth. Here's the scientists way of thinking: "Maybe we don't know everything yet but we'll try our damn hardest to find out". Here's a Christian: "We know everything and shouldn't study or observe anything because we're right and our thousands of years old book says so (which was translated multiple times in history and very rarely do the translated words align with what the original publication said.)"

Oh yeah? Early Americans used the Bible as justification for slavery. We're our own worst enemy sometimes. Having said that, your crusade against evolution does nothing to prove that Christianity is correct because, as I've said many times, evolution is not proven and many scientists do not believe it. What you're basically trying to say is "evolution is wrong, therefore all science is wrong". It's just not the case, I haven't based any of my arguments on evolution, the theory is a fail imo.
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Thu, Jul 2 2009, 08:57pm)
Actually that's exactly what Darwin proposed, hense the title "The Origin Of Species." His work isn't called "The Diversity Of Species." It goes on to say how all life originated from a single organism, which had to come into existence somehow, but never went on to say how. So actually it makes perfect sense.

You obviously know nothing about the evolutionary theory. It refers to a gradual change in species, over a long time. You obviously have been brainwashed by the Christians to what they say the theory of evolution is. I bet you even believe that Darwin's theory claims we descended from apes. That's not true. Darwin wrote nothing about us coming from apes, the creationists of his time wanted to debunk his theory by turning a straw man argument against him.
Quote (xReflectionsx @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 01:30am)

Leads us to believe he was doing exactly what scientists do. They observe and propose theories. They don't claim things as fact unless they are proven. So we don't know exactly how life started, but we are going to investigate until we know more and more. Leads us back to the ways of thinking of scientists and christians. Scientists know we can't know everything but will always try to find out more, and we've made advances in knowledge for thousands of years due to this. Christians think they know everything about how life started but they really are completely wrong. You Christians prefer to live in blissful ignorance, scientists prefer to work towards finding out the answers. And your entire statement is simply another straw man argument. You are comparing Darwin's work to a creationist theory. You are claiming that, because Darwin can't explain how life began, all of his work is wrong. Though I agree with you that evolution is far from proven, and I need more substantial proof before I believe it, your argument to debunk evolution is completely flawed. Having said that, quit trying to debunk evolution when it has NOTHING TO DO with the argument at hand.

This is me:
"Evolution may or may not be wrong, and until I hear more compelling evidence of it's truth, I will assume it's an incorrect theory, but regardless of that, the theory does nothing in terms of proving or disproving Christianity"

This is you:
"Darwin does not know how life began, therefore Darwin's theories are wrong, therefore Evolution is wrong, therefore the Bible is right"

More condensed:
"Evolution is wrong, therefore the Bible is right."
It's not that simple.

This post was edited by PSPZorZ on Jul 3 2009 11:00am
Jul 3 2009 11:10am
I suggest, rather, that you go cry to your mom that your religion is constantly being proven wrong, and you can't even argue our points because they are valid and you don't know enough about your religion to put up a good argument. Forsaken, on the other hand, is at least putting up a fight and making sense in his arguments. Though I still disagree with him, I must admit, I respect his arguments and his knowledge on the subjects. I can tell you're a kid, you know nothing but think you know everything. (haha just turned 18 yesterday I can officially use youth as an insult :P)
That's a lie, you love to lie to make yourself seem correct. Quit asserting things without proof, you're not allowed to make statements like that anymore without a link and valid source.

wow im not lying about anything dude
and Forsaken is just as old as me lol

and i know plenty about my religion i just dont rly want to argue against this anymore
theres rly no point

all your trying to do is prove my religion is incorrect
and its not
you cant prove ANYTHING wrong on my religion
come back when you can prove something instead of express opinions about it for 5 pages
i just dont rly care what you say because right now your the devil trying to get me to abandon my God

cya later
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev191011121317Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll