d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Favorite Brand Of Musical Instrument
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 3 2014 12:44pm
I have 3 bass guitars now.

1. Dean
2. Ibanez
3. B.C. Rich (Acoustic)

Since the acoustic is my newest one (had it for about 24 hours now) it's currently my favorite.

Shockingly, I prefer the Dean over the Ibanez. It's probably because I'm only 5'3" so the smaller neck helps me out :P
Gold: 0.20
Oct 4 2014 06:21pm
Quote (OliverCloseov @ Oct 3 2014 10:32am)
I always liked K-customs or A-customs by Zildjian but you are right about Sabian's, they have a great sound- I'd say better than Zildjian in rock sense but all around I prefer zildjian.
Shure is great microphones. ._. I forgot mic's and cymbals. derppp.

Peavey's are great amp's, my old one lasted forever and took a lot of abuse.
I'll check out the guitar.
I have played that exact guitar or one with a similar name but I'll still be sure to look it up and everything.

It was my first guitar, I think it was like one of the more lower-end ones.
I bought it from a buddy which I believe got it from a pawn shop- so it's probably why it was like that.
The person beforehand probably didn't take care of it but I only paid like 20 bucks for it and sold it for that so I don't lose any money on it.

Its a pretty good guitar got it in a couple days ago and im impressed. For an 8 string its really good. Fact of it being a 28" scale
The Low F# sounds pretty awesome and its not muddy as an average scale guitar.
Gold: 6,153.69
Oct 6 2014 11:25am
Quote (Panjer @ Oct 3 2014 01:44pm)
I have 3 bass guitars now.

1. Dean
2. Ibanez
3. B.C. Rich (Acoustic)

Since the acoustic is my newest one (had it for about 24 hours now) it's currently my favorite.

Shockingly, I prefer the Dean over the Ibanez. It's probably because I'm only 5'3" so the smaller neck helps me out :P

I did own an ibanez bass that went through hell and still played well, another brand that could take a beating. :p it was when I first started playing gigs so it was a good one.
I haven't really tried acoustic bass guitars, I'll check it out, thanks, man. :p
Yeah, I'm not too tall either, it's probably why I main drums.

Quote (Unanswered @ Oct 4 2014 07:21pm)
Its a pretty good guitar got it in a couple days ago and im impressed. For an 8 string its really good. Fact of it being a 28" scale
The Low F# sounds pretty awesome and its not muddy as an average scale guitar.

8 string? I think I owned one but it was given to me, I never really even thought about getting one, honestly.
I hate when they sound muddy, you hear more of just a loud sound then the sound itself.
Even when the guitar is clean it's basically on distortion in terms of clearness :lol:
I'll really have to look in to this since it sounds really good.
Gold: 11.11
Oct 6 2014 11:43am
In no particular order…

- Old school Roland analog synthesizers (SH-101 is my baby but the list runs deep)
- Old school Korg analog synths (MS-20 in particular)
- Eventide Harmonizers
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll