d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Need Beginner-intermediate Songs To Learn > Hep :p
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,618.80
Dec 28 2011 12:52pm
Acoustic Strumming = Oasis. They practically invented beginner/intermediate acoustic. They got it all right - the chords, the melody, the progressions, everything.

Shit dude - go learn Wonderwall

THis is the first one I learned after Wonderwall, it's much better than the latter imo - and I think it's badass
Gold: 0.70
Dec 28 2011 09:37pm
Tears in Heaven
Stairway to Heaven
The Bard's Song (In the Forest)

Some may be a bit complex (namely the bard's song), I don't really know your skill level or how persistent you are lol.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 29 2011 06:25am
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ Dec 28 2011 02:52pm)
Acoustic Strumming = Oasis. They practically invented beginner/intermediate acoustic. They got it all right - the chords, the melody, the progressions, everything.

Shit dude - go learn Wonderwall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NtqA5zywQA

THis is the first one I learned after Wonderwall, it's much better than the latter imo - and I think it's badass

i am checking out alot of oasis songs atm, some of the strumming stuff i have trouble with, not so much because i cant do it, just that its not written, and its sort of difficult to hear in songs sometimes cuz theres alot of other stuff going on

Quote (Cloudfire @ Dec 28 2011 11:37pm)
Tears in Heaven
Stairway to Heaven
The Bard's Song (In the Forest)

Some may be a bit complex (namely the bard's song), I don't really know your skill level or how persistent you are lol.

i may check these out, i dont even konw what the bards song is so ill def look into it
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll