d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Looking For Someone To Tab A Song
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 269.00
Aug 17 2011 12:58pm
Quote (Me2NiK @ Aug 17 2011 12:34pm)
That's basically exactly it. While it doesn't take a lot of work to hear the song and know how to play it, it's time-consuming to actually notate it. Because it's the internet and I don't know any of you people it's nice to know that the hour that I took out of my day to tab a song that I wouldn't have given a second listen to if someone else hadn't actually asked me to tab it was put to good use. Ultimately I don't mind doing it though so I wouldn't be busting any heads if I ended up doing it for free.

I'm doing the other one when I get home later today, by the way, if anyone is waiting for it specifically.

I AM!!! Just saying again mate, thanks a million. Harder than hell to actually find people nice enough to do things, especially for free.
Aug 17 2011 01:51pm
Also the only issue I found with the Solo piece of the last song, is that when it jumps up to the (4bend) that bend actually bends on the 7th fret of G string. aside from that, it all seemed great.
Gold: 518.50
Aug 17 2011 04:13pm
Quote (nickerbocker57 @ Aug 17 2011 03:51pm)
Also the only issue I found with the Solo piece of the last song, is that when it jumps up to the (4bend) that bend actually bends on the 7th fret of G string. aside from that, it all seemed great.

I'm a position player, so I would start that bend from the B string, but it could very well be on G seeing as the bend is easier and more realistic from that fret. Also, it would be 8 if it's the same note; I'll check the song when I get home. Unfortunately, that is still not the case...
Aug 17 2011 05:53pm
Quote (Me2NiK @ Aug 17 2011 06:13pm)
I'm a position player, so I would start that bend from the B string, but it could very well be on G seeing as the bend is easier and more realistic from that fret. Also, it would be 8 if it's the same note; I'll check the song when I get home. Unfortunately, that is still not the case...

Well nevermind all of that, I took the video down to slow-mo and i can see where he is at now.

The only thing i have an issue with right now is that huge ass slide at the start, maybe its just because I dont have my pedal hooked up, but the tone doesnt seem low enough for the low E.

This post was edited by nickerbocker57 on Aug 17 2011 06:03pm
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll