d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Dnb
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Aug 12 2011 05:36pm
Quote (Paudertzz @ 13 Aug 2011 01:05)
i agree with this, but imo you dont need a deep bass to make it sound good,
like in your song, the intro was the only thing that i thought was really lacking bass, which is why i said it sounded raw.

at the 2:40 min part where it has the piano and the snares, it didn't need bass cause the piano was low enough to basically take the place of the bass, which i thought was the best part,

but it is all based on opinion, some people will like it some wont. :\

you said you were going for liquid dnb, well thats my favorite, and i thought it was pretty good after the intro, if you make anymore tracks i would be happy to hear them and give my opinion on them. :)

e:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnsndryvNo

the intro of this song has barely any hard bass lines, it is alot like your entire track in that it has the drums on top of something that isn't just drums on a bassline, which is the essential part of liquid imo,
the bass can't overwhelm the track, it has to basically be a bystander... if that makes sense.

This is my favorite track, so i felt inclined to use it as an example :P

deep and chill song, good one. Well, I can work again my intro I guess, it's true that it probably lack something, bass came early tho, dunno if you noticed it :p it isn't just on a too high level
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll