d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Need Tabs To Play- Beginner/intermediate Electric
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 411.76
May 18 2011 08:00am
Quote (Trolley @ May 18 2011 12:40am)
where can i find a program to surf the internet in such a way that i can browse through links on search engines? you know, like... a 'browser' or something? that shit's genius. I bet somebody could code one of those in a jiffy and make a bunch of money.

I don't even know what this insult was going for. Other than the fact that you are saying you are too lazy to look through some links and find a program that you like.
Gold: 0.00
May 18 2011 01:33pm
Quote (Tenelen @ May 18 2011 06:00am)
I don't even know what this insult was going for. Other than the fact that you are saying you are too lazy to look through some links and find a program that you like.

It wasn't an insult. It was a loosely satirical comment about my own stupidity.

Quote (magikod @ May 18 2011 02:56am)
Lmk if you want any specific songs.

Well I can't find any of my favorite bands on UG or anything, mostly because they're underground or local.
Any of whore monger would be great. They're a band from my town who split up (i got to go to their last show. it was fucking great)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zizgmtmyzoz
That's the only album they've got, if you're interested in tabbing anything yourself, it seems like it would be moderately easy to tab for somebody with experience.
Gold: 10,749.43
May 18 2011 01:41pm
Quote (Trolley @ May 18 2011 03:33pm)
It wasn't an insult. It was a loosely satirical comment about my own stupidity.

Well I can't find any of my favorite bands on UG or anything, mostly because they're underground or local.
Any of whore monger would be great. They're a band from my town who split up (i got to go to their last show. it was fucking great)
http://www.mediafire.com/?zizgmtmyzoz
That's the only album they've got, if you're interested in tabbing anything yourself, it seems like it would be moderately easy to tab for somebody with experience.

Tbh I have no experience tabbing. I'd try learning some more mainstream stuff to start off with. It'll be much easier to find.

Do you know the barre chord(s) and/or regular chords? I learned the key of C first.
Gold: 0.00
May 18 2011 04:06pm
Quote (magikod @ May 18 2011 11:41am)
Tbh I have no experience tabbing. I'd try learning some more mainstream stuff to start off with. It'll be much easier to find.

Do you know the barre chord(s) and/or regular chords? I learned the key of C first.

Nope, I do not.
I wish there was a good way to go about learning guitar while playing the tabs from hardcore, but most hardcore bands are as good as well-kept secrets.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll