d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Improved Song Of Mine
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2010 11:32pm
Quote (Fallout @ Oct 5 2010 01:29am)
Well my honest opinion is I have a hard time taking it seriously, your vocals almost sound comical, and the guitar seems out of sync, even discordant. I know that it sounds kind of mean, maybe you should concentrate more on guitar and collaborate with a vocalist. Your talent is more on the guitar side and less on the vocal side bro.... you have been posting songs for a long time and you reply to everyone who gives you negative criticism with something a long the lines of " some people love it, some hate it" but in all actuality they are pretty bad man.

im not a professional here.
im a 17 year old kid playing out of his room with like 800 bucks worth of recording equipment lol

i do best with what i have

and i dont take these songs as final or even near final
because i know that later down the road ill redo ALL of them when i get the proper gear, and when i do ill take recording these songs alot more seriously instead of a slopped together peice of work
Gold: 25.00
Oct 4 2010 11:37pm
Quote (weasleface @ Oct 4 2010 10:32pm)
im not a professional here.
im a 17 year old kid playing out of his room with like 800 bucks worth of recording equipment lol

i do best with what i have

and i dont take these songs as final or even near final
because i know that later down the road ill redo ALL of them when i get the proper gear, and when i do ill take recording these songs alot more seriously instead of a slopped together peice of work

If you really want to get your music out there start a band up, collaborate with other musicians, I bet you could find an amazing vocalist who could get your music across better. Then have the band help put up enough money to get out to a studio where you can get a really nice recording man. No need to sit around and wait for it to happen...
Oct 4 2010 11:40pm
Quote (Fallout @ Oct 5 2010 01:37am)
If you really want to get your music out there start a band up, collaborate with other musicians, I bet you could find an amazing vocalist who could get your music across better. Then have the band help put up enough money to get out to a studio where you can get a really nice recording man. No need to sit around and wait for it to happen...

oh believe me im working on it

its alot harder then that

i want the right people, i want people that love God like i do and want to make the same type of music i do. and the chances of finding people close to me that are good, play the same music, and love God are VERY slim lol

but i actually went to a jam setion today with my church worship team. so im getting something done at least
Gold: 25.00
Oct 4 2010 11:43pm
Quote (weasleface @ Oct 4 2010 10:40pm)
oh believe me im working on it

its alot harder then that

i want the right people, i want people that love God like i do and want to make the same type of music i do. and the chances of finding people close to me that are good, play the same music, and love God are VERY slim lol

but i actually went to a jam setion today with my church worship team. so im getting something done at least

I forgot you were all god crazy and stuff lol, yeah its going to be harder to find musicians that don't drink or blaspheme or don't smoke a little pot..... I know it sounds like I am being facetious, but I am actually serious.
Oct 5 2010 07:45am
Quote (Fallout @ Oct 5 2010 01:43am)
I forgot you were all god crazy and stuff lol, yeah its going to be harder to find musicians that don't drink or blaspheme or don't smoke a little pot..... I know it sounds like I am being facetious, but I am actually serious.

no, i know how difficult itll be to find people like that

but i used to smoke pot all the time and drink and stuff
so im not perfect or anything

im not looking for the most perfect awesome christians, i just want some people that have the potential to grow in him while we play music and maybe rethink the things they do daily or weekly
Oct 5 2010 12:07pm
The singing simply makes me smile, it sounds like something from Monty Python :)
Oct 5 2010 12:44pm
Quote (Hogbone @ Oct 5 2010 02:07pm)
The singing simply makes me smile, it sounds like something from Monty Python :)

lol thanks!

im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol
Oct 5 2010 02:14pm
Quote (weasleface @ Oct 5 2010 10:44am)
lol thanks!

im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol

Trust me, anything that makes me smile is a good thing.
Oct 5 2010 02:32pm
Quote (Hogbone @ Oct 5 2010 04:14pm)
Trust me, anything that makes me smile is a good thing.

alrighty, thanks then!
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll