d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > A Sad Day For Progressive Music...
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Sep 9 2010 10:21am
Quote (dysgenics @ Sep 9 2010 11:15am)
Something wrong with you mate, I log here for a laugh and a bit of enjoyment. I would not have heard of this for a few more days if this was not posted.

I am ever so sorry that we are not specifically talking about exactly what you expect to see here. But the simple fact that you actually care proves you have no place here.

Edit: For the record. Your a tool doing peon work :D so well done with that insult lol

It *was* posted, in FSBC

The fact that I care means I do have a place here, actually. The fact that you don't care means you might as well donate that 14000 to some rando newb and just never log in again, yeah? Since you don't care...

For the record......peons are the ones who don't know how to obtain information for themselves. Because you know, clicking on the subforum directly next to this one is so hard....
Gold: 4.01
Sep 9 2010 10:24am
Quote (Eep @ Sep 9 2010 04:21pm)
It *was* posted, in FSBC

The fact that I care means I do have a place here, actually. The fact that you don't care means you might as well donate that 14000 to some rando newb and just never log in again, yeah? Since you don't care...

For the record......peons are the ones who don't know how to obtain information for themselves. Because you know, clicking on the subforum directly next to this one is so hard....

I don't check that forum, what kind of a person wants to know who other people like? I'm only concerned with what bands someone likes if I like the person.

I regularly post and enjoy posting in threads about favorite bands right here.

Isn't that why we log here? For enjoyment? I think your missing the point.

Good luck being a musician with your attitude, your going nowhere.

Again with the edits: peon - definition of peon by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
a. An unskilled laborer or farm worker of Latin America or the southwest United States. b. Such a worker bound in servitude to a landlord creditor.

So it is without a doubt more accurate to call you a peon than any of us. Regardless of the fact it makes no sense at all when either of us say it.

This post was edited by dysgenics on Sep 9 2010 10:27am
Sep 9 2010 10:27am
Quote (dysgenics @ Sep 9 2010 11:24am)
I don't check that forum, what kind of a person wants to know who other people like? I'm only concerned with what bands someone likes if I like the person.

I regularly post and enjoy posting in threads about favorite bands right here.

Isn't that why we log here? For enjoyment? I think your missing the point.

Good luck being a musician with your attitude, your going nowhere.

1: So you are conceited, very typical of some uneducated jsper.

2: so you are the one responsible for all the spam, nice

3: Yes, and I don't enjoy seeing people QQ about bands and their drama in my forum about MUSICIANSHIP

4: You're*. And if anyone in this forum 'goes' anywhere, I highly doubt you'll be the first to know, seeing as you still rely on idiots like darkshade and a diablo2 gaming website for the latest news in music.

edit: Let me put this into perspective for you

1: if Mike Portnoy creates a new drum solo or piece of music and you want to discuss it, that's ok

2: if Mike Portnoy takes a shit on a kitten and you want to discuss it, that's not ok.

This post was edited by Eep on Sep 9 2010 10:32am
Sep 9 2010 10:32am
Quote (Eep @ Sep 9 2010 04:27pm)
1: So you are conceited, very typical of some uneducated jsper.

2: so you are the one responsible for all the spam, nice

3: Yes, and I don't enjoy seeing people QQ about bands and their drama in my forum about MUSICIANSHIP

4: You're*. And if anyone in this forum 'goes' anywhere, I highly doubt you'll be the first to know, seeing as you still rely on idiots like darkshade and a diablo2 gaming website for the latest news in music.

1: eh? I think you have definitely proven that this only applies to you here.

2: spam is good, infact its fucking brilliant.

3: No one is stopping you doing what you want here, its your choice to be a complete twat, I won't stop you. But you will try and stop my enjoyment and you will also try and stop me finding out information which I am very glad to of found out.

4: Again, you care, proving there is something seriously wrong with you.

4 #2: PLEASE create a newsletter darkshade. I'm counting on you dude, I need this newsletter.
Sep 9 2010 10:36am
Quote (dysgenics @ Sep 9 2010 11:32am)
1: eh? I think you have definitely proven that this only applies to you here.

2: spam is good, infact its fucking brilliant.

3: No one is stopping you doing what you want here, its your choice to be a complete twat, I won't stop you. But you will try and stop my enjoyment and you will also try and stop me finding out information which I am very glad to of found out.

4: Again, you care, proving there is something seriously wrong with you.

4 #2: PLEASE create a newsletter darkshade. I'm counting on you dude, I need this newsletter.

So how does it feel? Being thwarted intellectually over the internet over and over.

Your arguments are something like

1: NO, U

2: TROLLOLOL

3: You mad, bro?

4: CAREBEAR LOL

...anyways, I won't grace this thread my presence any longer. Good day....
Sep 9 2010 10:37am
Quote (Eep @ Sep 9 2010 04:36pm)
So how does it feel? Being thwarted intellectually over the internet over and over.

SHIT

This guy really hurt my feelings man :(

Darkshade, please, can I have a hug? I rely on you man........

This post was edited by dysgenics on Sep 9 2010 10:39am
Sep 9 2010 10:47am
I wonder if this blaggard realises he is demonstrating every single thing he is complaining about :D particularly the conceited part... Made my day :)

Only difference is he tries as hard as possible to hurt people while he copies their actions... Must be a nice guy... :banana:

This post was edited by dysgenics on Sep 9 2010 11:05am
Gold: 60.01
Sep 9 2010 12:40pm
Quote (Eep @ 9 Sep 2010 19:36)

Wow, nice dodge!

On topic:
Im curious to see what happends with DT now.
Gold: 7,065.69
Sep 9 2010 12:42pm
unhappy face :(
Gold: 0.00
Sep 9 2010 03:29pm
Quote (Eep @ Sep 9 2010 10:36am)

...anyways, I won't grace this thread my presence any longer. Good day....

Fuck, you people are arguing semantics over where a thread belongs, and you think something intellectual is occurring?
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll