d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Playing Drums
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,065.69
Sep 25 2009 07:28am
Quote (The_Outsider @ Fri, 25 Sep 2009, 12:35)
If you want to learn playing drums don`t buy electronic set.. try to find a space where you can hit accoustics without being botherd by neighbours etc..

£1k+ e-drums are good

A LOT of the worlds top drummers play them

@PerfectFlame

whats your budget?
Gold: 0.00
Sep 25 2009 05:00pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Sep 25 2009, 12:17am)
Bullshit? Do you not understand the concept of an opinion? You're  a closeminded moron, gtfo.

I'm closeminded? You're just saying to the guy "Oh don't play drums because you can't have an acoustic kit".

That's closeminded. Gtfo here fucking random dumbass.
Gold: 2.57
Sep 25 2009 05:14pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Fri, Sep 25 2009, 11:00pm)
I'm closeminded? You're just saying to the guy "Oh don't play drums because you can't have an acoustic kit".

this
Gold: 1.00
Sep 25 2009 06:15pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Fri, Sep 25 2009, 07:00pm)

My opinion moron. But anyone who doesn't agree with you is a random dumbass apparently. Close-minded fool.
Sep 25 2009 06:56pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Fri, Sep 25 2009, 08:15pm)
My opinion moron.  But anyone who doesn't agree with you is a random dumbass apparently.  Close-minded fool.

You're a clueless random that needs to learn things in life before commenting on something.
Bitching and whining saying it was my opinion, will it is MY opinion to think you're a fucking moron.

You're the only close-minded person in here. Learn something about life, and if you don't want, you're missing out on something awesome.

Slit already then.
Sep 26 2009 12:13pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Fri, Sep 25 2009, 08:56pm)
You're a clueless random that needs to learn things in life before commenting on something.
Bitching and whining saying it was my opinion, will it is MY opinion to think you're a fucking moron.

You're the only close-minded person in here. Learn something about life, and if you don't want, you're missing out on something awesome.

Slit already then.

You're a little bitch who rages and cusses at someone who you don't agree with.
Instead of using a coherent argument to explain your point of view, you just yell and cuss, and that's sufficient.

Awe I'm a random who slits? Why do all the 12 year olds on the internet use the same insults?
Sep 26 2009 12:35pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Sat, Sep 26 2009, 02:13pm)
Instead of using a coherent argument to explain your point of view, you just yell and cuss, and that's sufficient.

Awe I'm a random who slits?  Why do all the 12 year olds on the internet use the same insults?

I don't rage and cuss at someone whom I don't agree with. I bash stupid people that give useless opinions.

You're trying to make me accept your opinion, yet you don't accept my opinion that you're a close-minded moron only here to get free posts on a gaming forum.

In other words, if the only thing you can write is shit and worthless "opinions" of yours, than I highly recommend to get the fuck out of here before getting even more verbal'd and embarrassed on the internet by a "12 years old".

Oh and by the way, don't bother replying to this, you can't comeback with anything worth it.

This post was edited by Darkshade on Sep 26 2009 12:35pm
Gold: 7,065.69
Sep 26 2009 12:35pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Sat, 26 Sep 2009, 19:13)

Awe I'm a random who slits?  Why do all the 12 year olds on the internet use the same insults?

stop being a dick

your telling people that there closeminded because they think u dont need an acoustic set to drum??

fuck ure an idiot

i played pots/pans/cushions for a year until i got my 1st kit

i still practice on cushions so my family doesnt have to hear it all the time

so whose the fucking closeminded twat?
Sep 26 2009 12:48pm
Quote (Darkshade @ Sat, Sep 26 2009, 02:35pm)
I don't rage and cuss at someone whom I don't agree with. I bash stupid people that give useless opinions.

You're trying to make me accept your opinion, yet you don't accept my opinion that you're a close-minded moron only here to get free posts on a gaming forum.

In other words, if the only thing you can write is shit and worthless "opinions" of yours, than I highly recommend to get the fuck out of here before getting even more verbal'd and embarrassed on the internet by a "12 years old".

Oh and by the way, don't bother replying to this, you can't comeback with anything worth it.

I'm not trying to make you accept my opinion. Just trying to make your small brain understand that it IS, in fact, an opinion. So you don't need to call me an idiot for expressing it. No opinions are useless. So gtfo bro.

Let me say it a few more times:
I never tried to get you to accept my opinion.

learn what the hell you're arguing about.
rofl.

Quote (hellohal @ Sat, Sep 26 2009, 02:35pm)
stop being a dick

your telling people that there closeminded because they think u dont need an acoustic set to drum??

fuck ure an idiot

i played pots/pans/cushions for a year until i got my 1st kit

i still practice on cushions so my family doesnt have to hear it all the time

so whose the fucking closeminded twat?

I'm telling him he's close-minded because, rather than use logical arguments and try to debate whose opinion is better, he discounts any opinion other than his, and calls them an idiot. Obviously you don't know what this argument is about either.

This post was edited by PSPZorZ on Sep 26 2009 12:57pm
Sep 26 2009 01:32pm
Quote (PSPZorZ @ Sat, Sep 26 2009, 02:48pm)
I'm not trying to make you accept my opinion. Just trying to make your small brain understand that it IS, in fact, an opinion.  So you don't need to call me an idiot for expressing it.  No opinions are useless.  So gtfo bro. 

Let me say it a few more times:

learn what the hell you're arguing about.
rofl.

I'm telling him he's close-minded because, rather than use logical arguments and try to debate whose opinion is better, he discounts any opinion other than his, and calls them an idiot.  Obviously you don't know what this argument is about either.

I know what I'm arguing about, you're just denying the fact I'm right and you're wrong.
And yes some opinions are useless, for example, yours right there:

I would highly recommend you do not buy an electronic drum set. If you can play without neighbors complaining, get an acoustic drumset. If you cannot, drums aren't for you.

He's asking for help because he wants to drums and just come in and tell him that drums aren't meant for him only because he cannot get an acoustic drum set?
That's useless. It's like if you wanted to start acoustic guitar and I come in and tell you: "Oh, get an amp for it. If you cannot, acoustic guitar isn't for you." Useless opinion, that's not what you would want to hear.

That's why I started bashing on you, because you're being a fucking retarded moron towards the why he made this thread.

Obviously, you have no idea how to react towards my reaction on your opinion, so you just call me a close-minded moron.

Like I said in my previous post, what you just told me was completely irrelevant and a worthless comeback.
Learn to accept defeat or learn to argue correctly.
Nothing of what you said in this thread was a good argument.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll