d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Iso Thoughts About An Ibanez Gio
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.00
Jul 19 2009 02:20pm
Gibson guitars are great guitars, but you ARE paying for a name to a certain extent, as well as paying for cosmetics. I have a PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollowbody I payed $750 for brand new, and I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio Mahogany, and hands down the PRS has better tone, cosmetics and craftsmanship, as well as its a greatly versatile guitar. Bu also to the guy who said ESP's are barely passable .... your insane.... as a beginner guitar ESP's are the best your going to get in that price range, also there high end guitars are amazing for metal and heavy rock.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 19 2009 03:47pm
Quote (Freezepop @ Sat, Jul 18 2009, 02:53pm)
They're okay I guess. I prefer PRS > B.C. Rich > ESP > Jackson in that order.... But they're decent for starter guitars.

I agree that PRS should be at the top of your list, but the rest is all wrong. Also, PRS guitars aren't starter guitars at all. Not even close.

IMO, for starter guitars only, you should look into: Schecter > LTD > Squier > Epiphone, etc. depending on your price range.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll