d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat >
Poll > Head Bangging Vs. Foot Tapping + Finger Snapping
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 4 2009 10:56am
To be fair I headbang because I can't snap.
Gold: 1.04
Jun 4 2009 12:33pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 06:24am)
Calmly bobbing your head is retard makes you look like your listening to rap. Bang it hard or don't bang it at all!

Rofl banging your head makes it look like you're listening to death metal shit. Also calmly bobbing your head doesn't necessarily mean rap... no idea where you got that idea from.

Also, fail... you can't call someone stupid when you're stupid.
Jun 4 2009 02:30pm
Quote (BovineDesi @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 07:33pm)
Rofl banging your head makes it look like you're listening to death metal shit. Also calmly bobbing your head doesn't necessarily mean rap... no idea where you got that idea from.

Headbangin is the real shit, maybe not if u listen to some crap hip hop or so, but if listening to real metal, Headbang ffs!

Show that you offer the pain u get on ur neck for metals sake \m/
Banned
Warn: 40%
Jun 4 2009 02:31pm
Quote (montaresss @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 04:30pm)
Headbangin is the real shit, maybe not if u listen to some crap hip hop or so, but if listening to real metal, Headbang ffs!

you listen to slipknot and trivium
Banned
Gold: 130.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 4 2009 03:00pm
Quote (ClanBK @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 03:31pm)
you listen to slipknot and trivium

I lol'd
Jun 4 2009 03:25pm
Quote (montaresss @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 08:30pm)

sorry. don't really listen to metal since i think most of it is total garbage rofl. therefore, i refuse to act like a dumbass for metal music.

btw can i understand why people think hip hop is the only other type of music that exists besides metal? honestly?
Jun 4 2009 07:18pm
Quote (BovineDesi @ Thu, Jun 4 2009, 06:33pm)

You are by far the biggest dumbass I've ever talked to on here. My friend, you are talking to a person
who used to be a wigger I know ALL about bobbin my head to hip hop. I also forgot that your fruitcake
ass listens to shit like The Tragically Hip; So you stay at your little Tragically Hip concert with a dick in your
mouth and another in your ass with your lighter in the air and I'll see every other metalhead in the fucking
pit. Just cause your too pussy to jump in there or full out head bang in public with a couple sets of eyes on
your doesn't mean that other people don't have the berries to do it.

You keep your little La Senza panties on kid, your not elite... by any means. Your just like every other person
on here including myself, just human. So act accordingly. ;) <3
Jun 4 2009 08:09pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Fri, Jun 5 2009, 01:18am)
You are by far the biggest dumbass I've ever talked to on here. My friend, you are talking to a person
who used to be a wigger I know ALL about bobbin my head to hip hop. I also forgot that your fruitcake
ass listens to shit like The Tragically Hip; So you stay at your little Tragically Hip concert with a dick in your
mouth and another in your ass with your lighter in the air and I'll see every other metalhead in the fucking
pit. Just cause your too pussy to jump in there or full out head bang in public with a couple sets of eyes on
your doesn't mean that other people don't have the berries to do it.

You keep your little La Senza panties on kid, your not elite... by any means. Your just like every other person
on here including myself, just human. So act accordingly.  ;) <3

i've never even fucking heard of the band tragically hip and its probably something I wouldn't listen to but its fine if you listen to trash crap that you think makes you look like you fucking have any balls. Honestly, i don't know if you actually know this -- but there are other kinds of music besides hip hop and metal... you obviously have your head shoved way deep in that ass of yours, why don't you come back when you stop being offended by what I think of your garbage music.

so why don't you go head bang with all the other metal fags in your pit. you're the man. you got this. go.... oh wait you're too busy worrying about what I think of head banging on JSP. damn sorry dude.
Jun 5 2009 01:36am
Quote (BovineDesi @ Fri, Jun 5 2009, 02:09am)
i've never even fucking heard of the band tragically hip and its probably something I wouldn't listen to but its fine if you listen to trash crap that you think makes you look like you fucking have any balls.  Honestly, i don't know if you actually know this -- but there are other kinds of music besides hip hop and metal... you obviously have your head shoved way deep in that ass of yours, why don't you come back when you stop being offended by what I think of your garbage music.

so why don't you go head bang with all the other metal fags in your pit. you're the man. you got this. go.... oh wait you're too busy worrying about what I think of head banging on JSP. damn sorry dude.

LOL you do know you contradicted your entire post... Talking about me getting mad while your getting choked cause I exploited you for
the faggot you are. Also The Tragically Hip is a Canadian band, their a buncha fags. I just put two and two together... Fag + Fag Musicians = Dicks Galore.
The math was simple. I know there are other genres besides Hip Hop and Metal, but how often do you see this happen:

------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Jim what kinda music you listen to?"

"Violindustrial dude it's so swirl!"

I'm sorry people who song write the lyrics in metal don't talk about flowers and pretty things, I know a simple minded fool like yourself finds it difficult to comprehend
anything but those kinds of lyrics. And I'm not offended of what you think of "my garbage music", just more so amused at your stupidity and the response I get from
you when I exploit it. Also, I know i'm the man; and you better fucking believe it and I do got this. You better recognize.
Jun 5 2009 01:35pm
Quote (Reversion2 @ Fri, Jun 5 2009, 07:36am)
LOL you do know you contradicted your entire post... Talking about me getting mad while your getting choked cause I exploited you for
the faggot you are.
Also The Tragically Hip is a Canadian band, their a buncha fags. I just put two and two together... Fag + Fag Musicians = Dicks Galore.
The math was simple. I know there are other genres besides Hip Hop and Metal, but how often do you see this happen:

"Hey Jim what kinda music you listen to?"

"Violindustrial dude it's so swirl!"

I'm sorry people who song write the lyrics in metal don't talk about flowers and pretty things, I know a simple minded fool like yourself finds it difficult to comprehend
anything but those kinds of lyrics. And I'm not offended of what you think of "my garbage music", just more so amused at your stupidity and the response I get from
you when I exploit it. Also, I know i'm the man; and you better fucking believe it and I do got this. You better recognize.

Uh?

Sorry that I don't like metal rofl? Sorry that I came out and said head banging is retarded? Honestly dude hop off my balls, you're obviously offended and red in the face and then you just start crying and start trying to insult me rofl, are you 12? I'm sorry, absolutely nothing you have said made sense -- but whatever you wanna think about me is fine kid, cuz i really really couldn't care less about what you say.

on the flip side this was really funny lol.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll