d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Write Music For Fg > By Ear Arrangement
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.01
Mar 29 2009 02:30am
Quote (bob(Cs2) @ Sat, Mar 28 2009, 09:03pm)
Nevermind then lol. I doubt your ability now, and am offended by the lack of trust

owns the stickies in this very forum, nearly 17k posts and in a decent guild... what was he thinking ^^
Gold: 5.01
Mar 29 2009 09:33am
Doesn't matter to me. I'd always like to discuss pricing beforehand. People always expect so much not even realizing how time consuming this is.
Gold: 4.01
Mar 29 2009 09:48am
Quote (Fisherdec @ Sun, Mar 29 2009, 03:33pm)
Doesn't matter to me. I'd always like to discuss pricing beforehand. People always expect so much not even realizing how time consuming this is.

i dont think so, fg here actually has a currency value. so you would be paid something along the lines of a real wage in fg for your work. if it was worth it.

people pay extortions for something good. anything from a graphic avatar to an item in diablo 2, either of which could be worth 10k fg just for 1 item. ofc some the same applys that graphics and items go for 1 fg each aswell.

you just dont seem like someone who gets on with stuff.

if i was offering an fg service i'd be dealing out freebies constantly for the first while to build up my vouch's... all i saw of yours was a happy birthday theme or something

also, if my service kept getting closed, i wouldnt re-open it, someone is clearly closing it for a reason.

This post was edited by dysgenics on Mar 29 2009 09:54am
Mar 29 2009 06:10pm
The service gets closed for thread technicalities, which I understand why its happening. I understand what your saying but I'm not really trying to get that harcore into this kinda thing so I just hope people will trust me. I wouldn't offer the service and not deliver what would be the point of that? And unfortunately I will not be giving out any freebies because people don't seem to understand this is not a simple 5 minute task and honestly I don't have infinite time on my hands. Hopefully the current customers I have will be satisfied with the work and spread the word
Apr 9 2009 12:44am
still active
Gold: 4,883.80
Apr 9 2009 06:05am
Quote (Fisherdec @ Mon, 30 Mar 2009, 00:10)
The service gets closed for thread technicalities, which I understand why its happening. I understand what your saying but I'm not really trying to get that harcore into this kinda thing so I just hope people will trust me. I wouldn't offer the service and not deliver what would be the point of that? And unfortunately I will not be giving out any freebies because people don't seem to understand this is not a simple 5 minute task and honestly I don't have infinite time on my hands. Hopefully the current customers I have will be satisfied with the work and spread the word

If i may ask, who are your current customers and what songs have you tabbed for them? Also, how long did it take?
Apr 9 2009 11:36am
GtXKiller was one and he requested tabs for a song Cut/Copy. He only requested guitar chords so I tabbed out the chords as well as the introduction as an example of proof. He never made payments so the material was never sent. It took approx. 20 minutes for that.
ZaftigFetus was another customer that was ready to begin but never sent me the music to listen to. He said he would upload the songs but never got around to it I suspect.
PSPZorZ was another customer that never gave a link to the song.
A full song with all lines in it could take many hours but short clips or riffs can take less time.
Apr 9 2009 12:33pm
So what you are saying is you are offering a good service, but havn't actually had one smooth transaction happen? Seems that you havn't actually got a service here...
Apr 10 2009 08:24am
I know you were offended earlier because of something I said so you keep trying to slam my thread but if you don't need the service please stop wasting my time trying to prove yourself.
Apr 10 2009 10:31am
Quote (Fisherdec @ Fri, 10 Apr 2009, 14:24)
I know you were offended earlier because of something I said so you keep trying to slam my thread but if you don't need the service please stop wasting my time trying to prove yourself.

I'm not slamming you, nor am i taking offense to what you said earlier as you are a mere 09. However, look at it from your potential customers POV. You havn't actually had 1 successful transaction or business opertunity have you? My case is rested, good luck with your game
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll