d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Zproductions -rate (rap Music) > If You Dont Like Rap Please Dont Comment
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.04
Mar 22 2009 06:38am
I listened to the first and the third one -- your lyrics whack dude. The third one has the word fuck every other word -- cursing doesn't make your lyrics good, and if you want some real inspiration, I'd say listen to lupe or Kanye closely (they have some of the most creative lyrics i've heard, people like 50 cent are just trash compared to them) . But your beats are definitely nice, i liked the beats to all of the ones i listened to -- and yea most people here can't appreciate rap, so you won't get that many real responses.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2009 09:18am
Quote (BovineDesi @ Sun, 22 Mar 2009, 06:38)
I listened to the first and the third one -- your lyrics whack dude. The third one has the word fuck every other word -- cursing doesn't make your lyrics good, and if you want some real inspiration, I'd say listen to lupe or Kanye closely (they have some of the most creative lyrics i've heard, people like 50 cent are just trash compared to them) . But your beats are definitely nice, i liked the beats to all of the ones i listened to -- and yea most people here can't appreciate rap, so you won't get that many real responses.

thx and i respect your honesty i mostly do under ground rap battles or roasts so swearing doesnt matter much ive only recently started recording freestyles ill definatly take your advice and btw... if theres any rap fan that doesnt listen to kanye or lupe they dont truly like rap.

thx again
Apr 13 2009 06:35pm
BUMP

Hopefully for more opinions

This post was edited by Zinaga on Apr 13 2009 06:35pm
Apr 13 2009 06:51pm
I'll give you some ACTUAL feedback bro. I listen to good hip-hop and good rap. (Big L, Pun, Big, Jedi Mind Trick's and Tech to name a few)
and I have to say you lyrically just... don't have it bro. The way you rap is just unattractive to the ear's, your beat's are pretty sick though.
Try putting more emotion behind your rhymes and putting more time into your line's. Work on your punches and attack's and maybe you can get
somewhere, you just sound overly monotone at time's. Keep it up though, keep us posted.
Apr 13 2009 07:21pm
We don't like rap in this forum.
Gold: 4.01
Apr 14 2009 04:16am
I've heard alot of rap just from being patient with some of my friends awefull music tastes. Can't deny some of it has its originality in the world of music even if i dont like it.

All I can say about yours is, not only does it sound exactly the same as all the other fags trying to rap, but your clearly NOT a perfectionist... you sound like a "that will do guy" and are so vein you end up loving your own tracks from listening to them all day. If you want to leave mistakes in your stuff, do a video. If its a sound recording theres no room for mistakes - no exceptions.

I actually already know several people like this, and although it will never make me dislike them as people, alot get delusions of grandia just because they try and do it. Definately doesnt mean they CAN do it. I actually have 1 friend that writes 15 tracks in a day and thinks he's amazing just because he has more albums than eminem. Dunno about you but 1 track takes me at least 4 months to 5 years to complete. I simply have never uploaded any of my original material because I just dont think its good enough yet, I have too much to learn to send out some half arsed crap hoping people will praise me.

Not saying you can't, just saying you need to try much harder to get some quality in there.

Anyway, blat blat ting ting laterz bruv.

This post was edited by dysgenics on Apr 14 2009 04:23am
Gold: 100.70
Apr 14 2009 08:27am
Why Dont You Make Some Better Music, And Read A Grammer Book And Only Capitalize The First Word Of A Sentence, And Dont Forget The Proper Nouns!
Apr 15 2009 03:02am
Quote (dysgenics @ Tue, 14 Apr 2009, 04:16)
I've heard alot of rap just from being patient with some of my friends awefull music tastes. Can't deny some of it has its originality in the world of music even if i dont like it.

All I can say about yours is, not only does it sound exactly the same as all the other fags trying to rap, but your clearly NOT a perfectionist... you sound like a "that will do guy" and are so vein you end up loving your own tracks from listening to them all day. If you want to leave mistakes in your stuff, do a video. If its a sound recording theres no room for mistakes - no exceptions.

I actually already know several people like this, and although it will never make me dislike them as people, alot get delusions of grandia just because they try and do it. Definately doesnt mean they CAN do it. I actually have 1 friend that writes 15 tracks in a day and thinks he's amazing just because he has more albums than eminem. Dunno about you but 1 track takes me at least 4 months to 5 years to complete. I simply have never uploaded any of my original material because I just dont think its good enough yet, I have too much to learn to send out some half arsed crap hoping people will praise me.

Not saying you can't, just saying you need to try much harder to get some quality in there.

Anyway, blat blat ting ting laterz bruv.

thx for some feedback i can do alot better stuff and i will show more i just had a horrible mic at the time dint feel like trying for horrible quality i just got the rest of my studio stuff in the mail today as for my lyrics that was just me trying it out im a Dj Instrumentalist for a reason :P
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll