d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > I Have Come To Find...
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 23 2009 01:57pm
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 08:24pm)
I have been here a bit longer than you sir.Just because I rather look than speak means nothing I have talked to quite a few people here via pm\msn Some of which are nice people others are complete tools.

An as I said talent is not opinionated.

well ive come here to find that ur gay
Gold: 7,065.69
Jan 23 2009 02:12pm
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, 22 Jan 2009, 12:02)
Half of you guys say you can play but have absolutely no clue about any instrument [Have talked w\ a few people just for kicks] a portion of the forum listens to complete trash music such as slipknot and then there is the other small percet that actually knows what the fuck there talking about.

omg so sum1 that doesnt care about other peoples opinions/tastes but feels they should tell us about the music forum?
Gold: Locked
Jan 23 2009 02:23pm
t4i
Gold: 7,085.00
Jan 24 2009 12:17am
Quote (Conri @ Tue, Jan 20 2009, 09:59pm)
Oh, my, god.

How could we have let you down? Fuck, I'll get right on this. Thanks for letting us know man.

lol
Gold: 1.00
Jan 24 2009 07:49pm
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 09:24pm)
I believe all of my 12 years playing guitar has allowed me to know what music is good or bad. I think my 5 years of playing paino\keyboards has allowed me to know what music is good or bad. I believe my 3 years of playing drums has allowed me to know what music is good or bad.

Talent is not opinionated my friend you either have it or you don't.

Some rappers yes they are expressing themself but when you get these stupid ass people like 50 cent, Ti and whom ever that talk about what a G they are because they grew up on the streets when half of there asses don't even know what the ghetto is.

Slipknot is formed of a bunch of tools who stole there whole live act from mushroomhead as well as there riffs from bands like mushroomhead, bile, pantera and just made them udder trash because mick tompson or w\e his name is has the guitar skill of someone who has played 3-4 months. The only thing in that band that keeps them going and still mentioned in the musician world is there drummer.

I'm afraid your 12 years of guitar, 5 years of piano, and 3 years of drums haven't taught you shit. It's sad, you've spent so much time mastering instruments, yet you have no idea that music is subjective.

I'm sure your guitar, piano, and drum skills give you quite the expertise when it comes to rap, huh? Lmao.
You're calling others posers when you're sitting here bragging about your instrumental experience when you haven't even accomplished shit compared to them.

Quote (deadzone @ Thu, Jan 22 2009, 09:24pm)
I have been here a bit longer than you sir.Just because I rather look than speak means nothing I have talked to quite a few people here via pm\msn Some of which are nice people others are complete tools.

Talent is opinionated. Otherwise you wouldn't have such a great view of yourself when everyone knows your shit lol. You sure like to say "tool" a lot, but your the tool...
Gold: 4,883.80
Jan 25 2009 08:06am
Quote (deadzone @ Thu, 22 Jan 2009, 12:02)
Half of you guys say you can play but have absolutely no clue about any instrument [Have talked w\ a few people just for kicks] a portion of the forum listens to complete trash music such as slipknot and then there is the other small percet that actually knows what the fuck there talking about.

So what if you don't like the music? huh.gif

You are just creating an annoyance by doing this. I have had plenty of music and musical discussions in this forum, but if you feel there aren' enough of them, it's because you can't keep up with our conversations.

Quote (deadzone @ Fri, 23 Jan 2009, 02:24)

And i've been here longer than you, which gives me the right to tell you to feck off to another forum to annoy them.

You are a supremist dry.gif

This post was edited by bob(Cs2) on Jan 25 2009 08:08am
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll