d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Wich Is Better, And Wich Is The Easiest To Learn? > Electric Guitar Or Wood Guitar
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40.00
Jan 18 2009 04:57pm
dumb question. these aren't even close to being similar instruments if we're talking about mastery of one or the other.

it also depends 100% on the music you intend to play to decide what you'd rather learn to do. if you're into noise-channeling and feedback experimental shit obviously you want to get something electric.

if you're trying to learn 'mary had a little lamb' then it hardly matters what you pick.
Gold: 83.22
Jan 18 2009 10:56pm
it depends on you lol Acoustic i diff from electric i play bass i did a lil guitar and i tryed acoustic lol wow that waslike giveing a chimp a guitar lol eletric is ezer
Gold: 0.00
Feb 23 2009 05:34am
LMAO WOODED GUITAR HAHAH

Personally I'd say go with acoustic, I find it will strengthen your fingers and provide a more solid technique
then starting with electric. Of course this is just MY opinion. But i found that focusing hard on ALL technique's
has provided me with an array of strong points. Speed is not everything so don't expect to pick up your guitar
and start shredding, feeling and emotion are key. And for fuck sakes, if you pick up guitar... don't put it down.
It's a hard instrument to get into but within a year of SOLID hard work you will be ripping it up.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll