d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Musicians Chat > Best Band Right Now?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,435.00
Dec 8 2008 07:38pm
Queens of The Stone Age all the way. I just seem to like their weird style. I mean, their new stuff is not 'that' good, but if you go back with them you can find interesting songs that no one knows (lols, irony)
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2008 09:17pm
Quote (Magnak @ Mon, Dec 8 2008, 08:38pm)
Queens of The Stone Age all the way. I just seem to like their weird style. I mean, their new stuff is not 'that' good, but if you go back with them you can find interesting songs that no one knows (lols, irony)

See I actually thought Era Vulgaris was much better than Lullabies to Paralyze and was a better full album than Songs for the Deaf. I just hope they keep going strong because the weirder the better.
Gold: 3,435.00
Dec 9 2008 09:57am
Quote (123HaWK456 @ Mon, Dec 8 2008, 10:17pm)
See I actually thought Era Vulgaris was much better than Lullabies to Paralyze and was a better full album than Songs for the Deaf.  I just hope they keep going strong because the weirder the better.

True. Well, everyone has his own taste. tongue.gif We can always discuss about our tastes though ;o

Era Vulgaris was more cleaner in my opinion. I mean the instrumental was more smooth around the edges if you see what I mean. Nonetheless it was a good album... Battery Acid was quite nice ;D

Anyways, my love for music is almost limitless. In fact I need to get myself a new music player to jack more music into my ears during the day... gonna have to post a thread asking for advice, yet I see the outcome already: iPods and stuff.
Go Back To Musicians Chat Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll